V-band type exhaust gasket?

ATR headers right? The donut gaskets didn't work? Are you using the cheesy clamps or the good ones?

I think it was you that ran into a problem with the crossover hitting the A arm on the passenger side. Same thing happened to me yesturday and thank god for the HR parts pass side poly mount I had on my spare motor. worked great! My other car I never had a problem but this one I did.

Yes, the donuts for the crossover worked fine, I apologize, I was referring to the downpipe flange. It leaks like a sieve at the gap in the clamp. I am now wondering if this leak is causing fuel calc errors in my fast box (it indicated 13.8 AF where my old Zirconia O2..which is before the leak shows its fat, not sure of the AF, but it sits richer than where I was in PE with chips and the stock ECM)

Oops, my fault. I don't think there is a gasket for that. Sounds like everything needs to get trued up again. When you tighten it down to the turbo, is the exhaust system hooked up? Might try and just do the downpipe first and hook the rest of the system up after.