Up For Sale Is The Dave Navarro Grand National Customised Westcoast Custom

This is what happens to people with money who *think* they have a great shop to personalize their ride. What a shame. To think that C.E. would have agreed to do that is unthinkable, but for WCC to agree to do it is a clear sign that they care about one thing and one thing only. $$$$$

I'm actually distraught over this. Senseless act of vandalism in my opinion.

Eric McCann
Germantown, WI

that car was gift from carmen electra...:D thats all i had to read. theres nothing on that car that cant be changed back. get over it.

so they spend 50,000 on the car yet the motor looks almost untouched, still has the original hoses. so only thing they did was put an external waste gate and down pipe?

For 50K it looks like crap.

I'd drive it alright.

But for 50K, I'd want more. And more done to the motor.

should have asked them how much if they keep the wheels and stereo.. lol

Doesn't look like it sold, not surprising huh?

As far as West Coast Customs.....yeah for those who don't know they used to do all of the Pimp My Ride cars....putting in stupid **** like fish tanks and bowling ball polishers and chandeliers other useless garbage in people's cars....but almost never would touch the engine. :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather see David Spade's GN.

I think I'd rather see David Spade's GN.

I think I'd rather see David Spade kick Navarro's a$$.

I wonder what Spade is using for a DD? I see he got a Challenger SRT8 at the same time Leno got his. You do know he was using the GN as a DD, didn't you?

david-spadex.jpg

Spade to kick Navarros ass....hhhmmmm....

Yeah I believe he was using his GN for a daily driver.

For Carmen to have this done to the car shows she still had Dennis Rodman on her mind. What was Navaro thinking to get up with her. ??????

For Carmen to have this done to the car shows she still had Dennis Rodman on her mind. What was Navaro thinking to get up with her. ??????

Carmen probably earns more in a day than you do in a year. Post a pic of you significant other ill post some pics of Carmen. We can do a side by side. Nuff said

I'll put my wife against Carmen any day! (She's had two kids even):wink:

There are pics of her on this site. (sorry clothes are on)

That car still suxaszz no matter how hard you squint.

I'm going to try and sell her some synthetic boost fluid and Stage II muffer bearings for a deal at $4995.95.:eek:

Wolf!! I am glad that by the time I got to the bottom of the post on this everyone had the same thoughts as me when I started looking at the pics. I feel GN'S should stay GN'S and not have custom names all over it...but this is my opinion.

They completely ruined a GN :eek: wonder what it would cost to put it back like original? :confused:

WCC took advantage of CE and ran with her money, they should be ashamed.

Carmen probably earns more in a day than you do in a year. Post a pic of you significant other ill post some pics of Carmen. We can do a side by side. Nuff said

What does whitehot84's post have to do with his significant other?

I fail to see what the big deal is about Carmen Electra anyway. I personally know quite a few women (and dated a couple of them before I got married) that look better even without makeup than Carmen looks in any picture I've seen. I have no idea why Carmen earns the money she does. I'm not a fan of Dave Navarro either.

As far as the car goes, I'll take my GN I bought for $9K last year with another $4K in mods/repairs since then over Navarro's POS any day. Everything done to that car (with exception of the downpipe and maybe the digital dash) is completely tasteless IMO.

Anybody remember the bad ass GN on the cover of GM High Tech Performance last year?
That one was waaaaaaaaaaaaay nice than this on and he only spent arend 30k total. With a much faster car... My if you buy this one you get to bang Carmen?

I fail to see what the big deal is about Carmen Electra anyway. I personally know quite a few women (and dated a couple of them before I got married) that look better even without makeup than Carmen looks in any picture I've seen. I have no idea why Carmen earns the money she does.

:redface: Wife saw this and thought I should rephrase it--I dated those women before I met my wife. Way before. :biggrin:

Can anyone say $50K down the toilet (you've been screwed). You could by 2 mint GN's for 50K and still have a few dollars for a daily driver.