UMI suspension components?

pressured

I am considering going with the umi upper and lower control arms. anyone out there using these please recommend which lowers are best. the uppers will be the adjustables. also can i get away with a good sway bar or do i need to consider an anti roll bar such as an H&R? thanks for any and all input.

My daughters GN has the stock replacement uppers and lowers with an ATR sway bar in her street car that ran pretty good.. Call Mike @ Full Throttle .. He can give ya some more imput and good deals on them :cool:

Run the boxed lowers, there is more mounting surface for the swaybar to mount to. Also, use poly grease, not regular grease. I personally dont care for the UMI lowers do to the poly bushings but some people use them and like them. I didnt like the tubualr lowers at all, they creeked like crazy with the bar pushing on them.

Grumpy thanks for the reply. Does her car have the tubular or boxed lowers?

she has the tubular .. no noises we can hear .. car will get prob 5/6k put on it this year along with racing when it gets a little cooler .. She had had these on her car for a few years .. from an 11 sec car to a 9 sec car :cool:

I run a tubular upper and lower as well. No noise from mine with poly bushings. I still run just the stock sway bar so a bigger bar my cause some noise, I don't really know.

I have the tubular lowers, and adjustable uppers. I love them, highly recommended. I too have the atr rear bar, and it seems to work fine for me.