Uh oh, another Mustang guy!

twisted89GT

Hey yall figured I would introduce myself. Saw this link on Tennesspeed.net and thought I would see whats going on in the turbo Buick world. Yea I am a Mustang guy, but I have always liked the GN's and had alot of respect for their performance. I actually got a drag racing ticket in 98 for racing a black GN in my black 90 GT. Anyway thats a bit about me, be nice.;)
80me-med.jpg
80myeng4-med.jpg

Heres a few pics of the stang.:)

Originally posted by twisted89GT
Hey yall figured I would introduce myself. Saw this link on Tennesspeed.net and thought I would see whats going on in the turbo Buick world. Yea I am a Mustang guy, but I have always liked the GN's and had alot of respect for their performance. I actually got a drag racing ticket in 98 for racing a black GN in my black 90 GT. Anyway thats a bit about me, be nice.;)
80me-med.jpg
80myeng4-med.jpg

Heres a few pics of the stang.:)

Greetings to the southeastern subsection of tb.com! You probably have figured that there are some members of any board that will dislike you no matter what, as well as more open minded folks too and that this board is no different. So what times does your GT run?

Re: Re: Uh oh, another Mustang guy!

Originally posted by ncgreg231
Greetings to the southeastern subsection of tb.com! You probably have figured that there are some members of any board that will dislike you no matter what, as well as more open minded folks too and that this board is no different. So what times does your GT run?

I can take the heat, thats why I registered here in the kitchen. The GT is actually going through stage two of the mods including a better cam and upper intake, G-Force T5, Mcleod clutch, Alumium flywheel, long tube headers, electric fan, MSD 6AL, and a few more minor things. Best time so far is 12.70 @ 112 on street tires. I have broken three T5's in a year so I havent been able to use some sticky tires. Should be good for 11.70-11.90s when its all said and done. After that I may spray it or put a stroker in.:D