Two Thumbs Up for SE-Turbo

Snake Killer

Recently i was in the market for a new turbo, as my old one took a nice dump as soon as I bought the car. After a few weeks of searching around I came across SE-Turbo's internet sales, with a call for special pricing on all turbos.

I called a few days later and talked with Paul, who answered all of my stupid questions about which turbo is the best, AND gave me the best price i had seen ANYWHERE online. I'm not even going to post the price of the turbo because I doubt he could sell too many of them at this price and stay in business.

The clincher.. A few days after ordering he gave me a call and confirmed the order, made sure I had everything so the new turbo would fit, and asked a very strange question.. He said you're somewhere near las vegas right? I said yeah, thinking i was gonna get hit with a huge shipping charge, but to my delight, he informed me that he was a Delta Airlines pilot, and that instead of shipping the turbo out, he would just fly it in on his regular flight and I could meet him and pick up the turbo, save massive shipping charges, and the agonizing shipping time everyone always has while waiting for a new product.

I dont know any other place that will fly parts direct to you at a cost so cheap.. I will continue to do business with Paul and SE-Turbo so long as I have a running car that needs go fast stuff.

Thanks agian

Will

We're just glad everything worked out ok!!! And yes we do have the cheapest turbos on the net :D Send me some pics of your car and ill put it up the the seturbo gallery!

Thanks
Travis-

SE Turbo is pulling ahead in my "cool vendor" point system! I'll be sending massive amounts of paycheck to them in the near future :D

Thanks for the deal on that Scanmaster also!

Yeah well now everyone wants one for that price :p I only have one left and then its back to.........$245 :eek: