Two stangs for the price of one.

turbo todd

Yeah its a BUICK!!
there I was comming home from the golf corse, when I notice a 4.6 liter gt pulling up next to me. I had a car in front of me about 6 cars up. He pulls next to me and revs. then jumps. I lay the hammer down. Pull past him and almost hit the car in front! I slow he pulls by giving the thumbs up. The car in front gets into the turn lane. Then I see a 86 gt pulling up behind me, with the light turning yellow. The 4.6 is next to me and were talking. He's wanting to know whats under the hood. I tell him just a v6. He says no way, I say turbocharged. He says way! I laugh. Both cars sound good with pipes and hoodscoops. 4.6 says you want to go, I say yes. holding at 2 psi. when the light terns green, I leave the 4.6 standind still. By the time I get 5 cars on him the 86 stang is in front of him to, but I'm leaving him also. I turn off to get somthing to eat. Both go by honking and giving the thumbs up. They were pretty nice guys. And I was happy I got both of them.

Nice kills

Yup, some people still can't believe that these cars only have a little 231ci V6... Never mind that little whistling noise:D It's probably just a broken belt;)

Re: Nice kills

Originally posted by 86brick
Yup, some people still can't believe that these cars only have a little 231ci V6... Never mind that little whistling noise:D It's probably just a broken belt;)

I still can't believe there are people who don't know what these cars are. You'd think that after 14 years, everybody would know about the power of the Dark Side.

I knew when i was only 12 when i would go to the track with my cousin!!! Back in the day, GN vs. 5.0 shootouts, those are the best!

I think the main reason everybody doesn't know about these cars (even after 14 years) is the fact that they were built by Buick... Buick isn't very well known for performance cars like Ford and Chevy, although, they have built a couple badass cars, they are mostly known for building quality luxury cars for older people... Quite honestly I like the fact that everybody doesn't know about these cars cause I like being a little different from the norm:D

Yea, I agree. I like the fact that the " newer" hot rodders don't know about the turbo regals. Makes for quite a suprise!!!

totalllyyyyyyy

yeah i love how these cars are totally unknown at the moment. i hope they stay that way too because alot of young punks my age (16) would be buyin these cars and doin stupid stuff to em. we would have alot of turbo buicks w/ blown motors on the market, and alot of stupid aftermarket junk like clear tale lights! and alot of normal 5.0 regals with turbo hoods and cheep black paint jobs. YUCK! ill take the underground any day!

the 231 v6 in reallity is a 462cu inches motor

thus the turbo double's the engine size by pushing all that compression and air into it.. :)

Dark Side

There is NO power like the POWER of the Dark Side!!

I had to show some rich CHUMP in a Mercedes that all the money he paid for his car was still no match for a Buick. I was going along on a 3 lane highway doing about 65mph - far left lane. I see a Black Mercedes, yes Black, that's what caught my eye, pulling up fast in the far right lane. He slows and pulls into the lane right next to me. I looked over at him, he looks over, I shook my head and hit the pedal all the way to the metal...needless to say he was WAAAAAY behind me. I think he was thinking his SL500 was fast. :D

BLAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA, and that mexican block thing: BLLAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA.

'stangs

i'm getting the flame suit on...it's about to get hostile in here. :D

Flame suit..

If you have been on the BB for the last year or so, you know I always seem to fall into these "flame wars", so my flame suit is always on;) ..besides what good are the mustang people on the board anyway..they drive FORDS(fixed or repared daily) and can't seem to figure out that they can't win. Now that is flame material:eek: Na, there is a lot of fast mustangs out there, and i think that is why a lot of people have a dislike for the car and like in any car group there is bad apples. Just seems most of the bad apples, drive mustakes, oh I meant, rustang, or cumstang,or s%$t stangs...let the war begin.

Shoebox:cool:

holy cow man, i was just kiddin, hence the LoL. You guys need to lighten up. Maybe a t!t bar or something? Jorge, what about the mexican block? Please dont talk about something you dont know a thing about. Thanks.

Originally posted by Turbojorge
and that mexican block thing: BLLAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA.

I don't understand why that's so funny. I drove a supercharged Mustang for years and have come to know a little about them. (http://www.jimmyz.net/xfiles.html) I guess it does sound a little urban myth-ish..."yeah, what you need is the MEXICAN block......", but it's true - they're stronger and sought after:

http://www.oldwestracing.com/articles/mexican.htm

Truth is, LOTS of Ford stuff is manufactured and assembled in Mexico, much the same way GM does a lot of stuff in Canada.

Jim

Hey aren't there like 5,000 Crapstang Forums on the net that you can be on. Nobody here give a Sh&% about your POS's here so we don't need to here about any mexican Block stuff. What the hell is that!!!

Your right, I know nothing about them and I don't care to know anything about your crapstangs so take you flowmaster self somewhere else with You Mexican blocks.

So shoebox, got that Pakistani Block ready for your car yet.

Mexican Block. BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA.

Get em boys!

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Hey aren't there like 5,000 Crapstang Forums on the net that you can be on. Nobody here give a Sh&% about your POS's here so we don't need to here about any mexican Block stuff. What the hell is that!!!

Your right, I know nothing about them and I don't care to know anything about your crapstangs so take you flowmaster self somewhere else with You Mexican blocks.

So shoebox, got that Pakistani Block ready for your car yet.

Mexican Block. BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA.

Get em boys!

Yessir, fast with class.

Keep those blinders on - what you don't know just might hurt you someday.

Jim