Two Questions??

Mr. Tee

GoOoSe
1. Has anyone installed that RJC distribution power plate that Kirban is selling and will it result in any power gains???

2. What will the Duttweiler neck installed do?

I installed the powerplate and it did lower knock by a couple of degrees or more. It is definitly worth a tenth in 1/4 mile. Do it, you wont be dissapointed.As far as the neck i have heard its a good mod but dont have one. Mike

I have power plates on both cars. Didn't do squat I could tell for KR but one car didn't have any anyway. ;) They won't be coming off as I don't think they hurt anything. If they redistribute the air as advertised that is good enough for me.

I have a V4 on salvageV6 and a Duttweiler neck on the GN.

Got about 4 psi. more boost same settings with the V4, and about 2psi. more with the neck on the GN.

Mildly built car that won't be seeing an intercooler upgrade I think the neck is a good thing. Can't go wrong with it.

The V4 is a real good upgrade however. :)

Bought mine used for $150 plus shipping already welded on and with the adapter hose.

I installed my rjc powerplate last week and i like it . I got better throttlre response and better idle. As for kr i have not tested it yet.

a V4 is an upgraded stock location intercooler made by Tony DeQuick of CAS. there are 3 different row models w/a varying number of rows for each diferent model. www.chargedair.com is his address. some people do not choose buy from him due to the long wait times though.