Two GN wheels

gnman87

Took the GN out a couple of weeks ago.. ran over something and bent two wheels. Don't know if they can be fixed. Pricing a couple of replacements. Anybody got a couple you could part with?

thanks
jp

i have 4 that i would like to sell as a set but ill let them go for 125 a piece, the tires have a little more than 1k on them

GN Wheels

I have a set good used set of 87GN's for $300.00 plus shipping.Let me know.
Here some pics.

Eric

I'm in SA

I have a set good used set of 87GN's for $300.00 plus shipping.Let me know.
Here some pics.

Eric

well Eric.. shoot me a PM --

where are you in SA? I work in SA every day. I only need two.. what size tires on the two pictured? How's the chrome?

jp

thanks, i meant to say to put me second in line:p . its getting old washing T wheels.....

I would really like to sale them as a set its a good price for what I'm asking.The chrome is good there used so let me know if you would like to see them.I would like to sale them locally,because lots have asked for them but shipping is what hurts everyone.I'm south of downtown.

Eric

You've got a PM

I would really like to sale them as a set its a good price for what I'm asking.The chrome is good there used so let me know if you would like to see them.I would like to sale them locally,because lots have asked for them but shipping is what hurts everyone.I'm south of downtown.

Eric

jp

I have one in good shape I will sell for $100 plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Trying again

Hey guys -- got close with a couple of guys.. but, from price to schedule not coming together.. I'm still in the market for 2 GN wheels in good shape.

Please shoot me a reply here or a PM.. like to get em sooner than later.

thanks

jp