Turkey Run Car Show @ Daytona...

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
Anyone going to the Turkey Run Car Show at the Daytona International Speedway? I'll be down there visiting family for Thanksgiving and it would be pretty cool to meet up with any other Turbo Buick people.

I think it's November 28 - December 1st.

-Banning.

Turkey Rod Run

Isn't this show mostly a street rod show? Or is the word Rod used in name only? I'd like to go, but not if all that's there is street rods.

Alan

I believe it is for 1976 or 1978 and older cars. There are usually at least 3,000 cars on display.

Yeah it's for older cars only, but it's still pretty neat to see. It pretty much takes up the entire infield of the track and as someone else already mentioned is comprised of 3000+ cars.

It would be pretty cool to meet up with any other Turbo Buick owners while I'm down there visiting family.

-Banning.

whoaz

2 years ago they closed the gates after 5200+ cars had entered on Friday or Saturday. Last year it was down a smidge at 4800 cars...
Alan, if you have never been, BE THERE. I go twice a year and this year, we have 3 spots in the car corral. It takes 2 solid days to see everything.

J

I've been to a lot of big car shows (Carlisle, PA & Ocean City, MD) but have never seen anything this big.

"It takes 2 solid days to see everything."

You're damn right! I had only one day at the show last year and it took all day just to walk every other isle on the field.

BUICK528: What cars are you brining?

-Banning.