Turbonetics Cheetah Setup

GNT_Dred

This is a brand new bolt-on Turbonetics Cheetah Stage 3 Kit, which is almost impossible to find in new condition. Picked this up for my old man's GNT, but he's adamant about keeping her stock. Includes:

* Turbonetics "Cheetah" T04-H3 turbo..63 a/r turbine housing w/ integrated wastegate flange.. T04B compressor housing w/ 2.5" inlet / 2" outlet and a 54mm compressor wheel (inducer).
* Turbonetics Deltagate wastegate with 6 lb. spring.
* Custom 2.5" ceramic coated down-pipe with integrated wastegate dump-pipe.
* Custom 2.5" ceramic coated mid-pipe.
* Custom 3" polished intake pipe with silicone connectors and clamps.

These are all brand new high quality parts that will take your stock GNT to the next level. Similar setups have seen 500+ HP and sub 12 second 1/4 mile times, with the appropriate supporting mods. I have included pictures to show most detail and can provide additional hi resolution pics via email if needed. Looking for $725 for everything shipped to the lower 48 :eek: ..

2011-11-16_20-01-03_140.jpg

2011-11-16_20-01-03_141.jpg

2011-11-16_20-06-50_87.jpg

2011-11-16_19-41-24_375.jpg

2011-11-16_19-42-16_593.jpg

Never seen a set up like this before. I take it you cant use a normmal terry houston down pipe with this set up?

Never seen a set up like this before. I take it you cant use a normmal terry houston down pipe with this set up?

I'm fairly sure you would be able to, but only the lower part of the TH down-pipe would be needed. HTH

These were around way before terry Houston made anything for these cars. A friend ran high 11's with this setup @20psi back in 1996 on an unopened engine. He had no tuning devices and was afraid to turn it up more.

These were around way before terry Houston made anything for these cars. A friend ran high 11's with this setup @20psi back in 1996 on an unopened engine. He had no tuning devices and was afraid to turn it up more.

Thanks for the additional information. It's a nice setup and is def. sub 12 capable..

Looking to get this out of the garage to focus on other projects.. $675 Shipped to the lower 48.. :eek:

Wow where are you located? i would buy this for $675.... does anybody here know you or can vouch for you? sorry but we have had a lot of scammers here and 9 post count doesn't cut it in my book to drop that kind of money....

aaron

Wow where are you located? i would buy this for $675.... does anybody here know you or can vouch for you? sorry but we have had a lot of scammers here and 9 post count doesn't cut it in my book to drop that kind of money....aaron

I'm located about 40 minutes north of Atlanta. I don't have anyone to vouch for me on here, but I do on numerous other forums and have a 100% buyer/seller rating on Ebay as well (246 transactions). I definitely understand the concern, as I've been there and have picked up some really nice parts without being taken (knock on wood). There are always ways to make it a safe transaction for all involved though!

Karl

I'd like to be second in line here.

Please PM me with your contact info.

Thanks
~JM~

Wow where are you located? i would buy this for $675.... does anybody here know you or can vouch for you? sorry but we have had a lot of scammers here and 9 post count doesn't cut it in my book to drop that kind of money....

aaron

I'm located about 40 minutes north of Atlanta. I don't have anyone to vouch for me on here, but I do on numerous other forums and have a 100% buyer/seller rating on Ebay as well (246 transactions). I definitely understand the concern, as I've been there and have picked up some really nice parts without being taken (knock on wood). There are always ways to make it a safe transaction for all involved though!

Karl

Maybe you can find a "go between guy". Money goes to the 3rd party go between, parts go to the buyer, then money goes to the seller. We did this a handful of times on another board, just to make sure every one was safe and comfortable with the transaction.

Just use PayPal to purchase the item. They offer buyer safety/guarantee. I had to use it recently when I sent funds & the seller flaked out. I received a full refund in approximately 2 weeks.

~JM~

you know...GreginATL is a reputable cat...he's close...he knows some close friends of mine...you could always pm him and have him to check out the parts and pitch an opinion. Just trying to help.