TurboLink

Spooling

I still have my copy of TurboLink + the connecting cable to connect to the serial port + the ALDL connector, yet the old 486 laptop I was using it with is loooong gone.....think I am "dating" myself :)

Anyways, I am needing a laptop to drive this old program, and it is a BIG "no-no" for me to use the Corporate Laptop for this. Is there an in-expensive solution to my present problem, or maybe somebody near 33760 will allow me to use their laptop to set some parameters - or even allow me to use their scan tool for an afternoon?

Anybody?

Many Thanks, Ed

Well, I can't seem to get TurboLink to work with the Laptop I have.

What kinda scan tools are out there now - to enable me to interface with the stock ECM - in an effort at allowing me to set some initial parameters?

Many Thanks !!!

Well, I can't seem to get TurboLink to work with the Laptop I have.

What kinda scan tools are out there now - to enable me to interface with the stock ECM - in an effort at allowing me to set some initial parameters?

Many Thanks !!!

Powerlogger:)

What about a Scanmaster? Will it record data? Is it hardwired or can I remove it?

Vendors?

Tks.

It won't record data. It's designed to be hardwired but it's only 3 wires so it's easy to rig up a disconnect and make it portable between cars.

Download Oracle's VirtualBox (free) and install an XP virtual machine. You can do this with anything from Win8 to a Mac and backwards (you must have a legit copy of XP). Takes a bit of time to set up, but once it's up and running it's just a click away...