TurboCliff @ RSD last night

I will race you heads up for $500.00 and the trophy@ US41 but it will not be this weekend. I will try to arrange this for next weekend though? Okay? Make sure your Gremlins are gone.

I will race you heads up for $500.00 and the trophy@ US41 but it will not be this weekend. I will try to arrange this for next weekend though? Okay? Make sure your Gremlins are gone.

Gremlins are gone. Now find more MPH. :)

RSD is at Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, WI. Not sure when the next SCC at 41 is or if I will be going. This weekend there is Black Sunday at Bryon but I will not be attending...

Gremlins are gone. Now find more MPH. :)

RSD is at Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, WI. Not sure when the next SCC at 41 is or if I will be going. This weekend there is Black Sunday at Bryon but I will not be attending...

Not a problem on mph. I will raise the shift point, boost 5lbs and you will be surprised what my car can do. I have been saving the best for the right time.:eek: Let me know when the next SCC is and you have a race to win. :D

what trophy?!
i belive the "trophy" still resides in someone elses possession.

Well if you have room for another lacky on the 9th... I'm a good b!tch. Much more so than Prasad :biggrin:

Steve, you just don't know how good I am, ask anyone I am a good little pit whore!!!!!:eek:

Prasad