Turbo V6 in a Monte Carlo wiring question

Pox

Neither small nor chicken
I am in the process of putting a turbo 6 out of my wrecked t-type into a 1987 monte carlo, but have run into some trouble with the wiring. The pinouts are different on the engine wiring harness from those of the interior wiring at the fuse panel. What changes do I need to make to the interior harness to adapt to the Turbo engine harness?

The best guy to help you out with this would be John at Casper's electronics...He makes all kinds of factory reproduction wiring harnesses, and also some custom-made ones so you can easily transplant a Buick engine in just about anything else...Give him a call...I don't have his number, but it should be relatively easy to find...

Claude :)

Do a search on here for Dan Goldstein. I think he went by darkf8. He did a swap on a Monte and had a schematic of what he changed. You may have to e-mail him, I don't know if his site is still up. I used his and S10GN (?) as a guide for mine. I am changing the dash harness to a GN one anyway as I was able to get one.
If I can find the diagram I will send it your way.

Also, search for Bandit and get one of his CD's. You will learn so much just from reading / looking through that.
That alone was the best $ I have spent on the entire project.

I got things figured out. Thanks to Russ and Dan for all the help.