Turbo Tweak or Red Armstrong?

Turbo Tweak has user adjustable parameters. Red A. chips don't. Red A. chips that I have seen are aggressive in tune and seem to be geared for WOT performance and not as great during idle. I have had several TT chips and love them. Eric also has a forum and post here on the regular.

TT all the way, you can;t beat the features, especially the wideband chip!

Any combo, any fuel, street, race, both...Turbo Tweek hands down. Add fuel, timing to any gear or all. Possibilities are endless.

Coach

I personally don't see a difference between Erics(turbotweak) and Bob (extendar chip) both are great IMO. I don't care for Red's driveability.

Pardon me but does the extender chip work best if running lt1 maf/translator or turbotweak?

You want stinky rich idle, cold start hesitation, tip in stumble, poor spool, etc get Reds.

You want it to NOT have the above and want smooth idle and respond awesome plus plenty of adj features get a TT or EXT. I have replace at least 5 Reds chips and all the owners could not believe the chip could make such a difference.

Pardon me but does the extender chip work best if running lt1 maf/translator or turbotweak?

If you run an extender chip the computer chip can read past the stock 255 limit with the lt1 maf/translator combination. Erics chip works fine with the translator setup too. I run it that way and have zero issues.

Eric is a vendor, and probably the best chip burner out there...

If you want a "red's chip" you can call Jay at BWR as they are probably the original source...