Turbo T vs Eagle Talon

3.8L V-8 eater

So, I decided this evening to crank up the T and go for a ride...Jumped on the highway and was cruising...As I'm coming towards an on ramp to my right I see an Eagle Talon who is merging onto the highway....As I pass the on ramp I'm looking in my rear view wondering if he might want to play....I could see it had an aftermarket front mount and some sort of high performance window sticker on the windshield....

Now, I'm in some traffic and have a car in front of me....I see this dude jump from the left lane to the right and come flyin up on me....He gets the opening and passes me and the car in front of me and darts over to the left lane and stays in it a second or two....I pass the car in front of me and get back in the left lane...I see the Talon has slowed down and is now in the right lane inviting me to come up next to him...We have cleared all traffic and as I roll up on him slowly and begin to pull to his door I hear him get on it....I immediately stab the gas and go by this guy like he was broke down on the side of the road.....I let off slow down and give the opportunity to this joker to try again...I must have hurt this dudes feelings because he would not catch up to me. The slower I went the more he backed off....At this point my exit is nearing and I slow way down as I enter the on ramp... He goes by and I look over and see his girlfriend in the passenger seat...Had not realized he had a passenger...She did not look over and did not look happy...

The temps today were in the 40's in Northeast Ohio and just lightly touching the throttle was producing boost!! Chalk another one up for the good guys!!

So, not only did he got his ass sent through the wood chipper, but he's in the dog house with the old lady too.:eek:
I guess that some days you're the bug, and some days you're the windshield.

Nice kill. Well told too.

Mike B.

So, not only did he got his ass sent through the wood chipper, but he's in the dog house with the old lady too.:eek:
I guess that some days you're the bug, and some days you're the windshield.

Nice kill. Well told too.

Mike B.
That was the funny part..I normally can't buy a race even when I try to intaginize one...He was persistent till he got the smack down!! She knew I was looking over at her :D....