Turbo Smoke

I found 20-50 oil at AZ but I got to thinking, adam made a good point is my carb tuned up right for this and I read another thread on here that stated that if you run thicker oil, your acceleration will suffer and my car is sluggish enough to a point where I can barely take it on the highway.:rolleyes:

Sounds like you better park it before you have to park it for good:wink:

A Little Expert Math 4 Yall

So heres what I came up with. My/Our cars need 5 quarts of oil... no more no less. I bought some 20-50 valvoline VR1 20w50 oil and some ZDDP. Its NOT good do dilute oil. I also got some lucas oil stabilizer. The car takes 5 quarts of oil. I was thinking though I dont want to add more than 5 quarts worth of oil and additives so I got to thinking. The oil I got has zddp in it so I wont worry about adding it in my oil this time. I not sure weather or not to add 4 quarts of oil and 1 quart of oil stabilizer, or all 5 quarts of oil, 1 quart of stabilizer plus the ZDDP or what. I did a little math equation to come to this....

people who did bad in high school math look away:biggrin:

Oil (Valvoline 20W-50) 3784ml = 4quarts
Stabilizer (Lucas Heavy Duty) 946 ml 1 quart

For 5 total quarts – put in 4 quarts of oil and 1 quart of stabilizer

So 4 quarts oil, 1 quart stabilizer, plus ZDDP (keep in mind the oil has zddp) or all 5 quarts of oil, 1 quart stabilizer, plus half the bottle of zddp (bottle says to add the full bottle, but Delta Cam said half bottle)

Ahh magic in a bottle:rolleyes: Get some octane booster too. It should be in the same isle as the tampons:biggrin:

Ahh magic in a bottle:rolleyes: Get some octane booster too. It should be in the same isle as the tampons:biggrin:

for real.. I cant tell if your being funny or serious....:biggrin::) I kinda came off like an A**hole. Please let it die.... :(

for real.. I cant tell if your being funny or serious....:biggrin::) I kinda came off like an A**hole. Please let it die.... :(

Ok man I'll drop it for the sake of trying to help you out. Just put your oil of choice in and dump a bottle of zddp in and call it a day. That's all you need. Do me a favor and post some pics of your engine compartment and other things under the hood you have questions about. I'm all about helpin out the newbies but its hard when you jump from subject to subject. Lets stick with one issue and move to the next. None of us live by you unfortuneatly and I don't wanna hear about your buick blowin up so let's try to make it live longer by getting it to run the way it should!:cool:

Ok man I'll drop it for the sake of trying to help you out. Just put your oil of choice in and dump a bottle of zddp in and call it a day. That's all you need. Do me a favor and post some pics of your engine compartment and other things under the hood you have questions about. I'm all about helpin out the newbies but its hard when you jump from subject to subject. Lets stick with one issue and move to the next. None of us live by you unfortuneatly and I don't wanna hear about your buick blowin up so let's try to make it live longer by getting it to run the way it should!
yea post some pic so we can help.

Ok man I'll drop it for the sake of trying to help you out. Just put your oil of choice in and dump a bottle of zddp in and call it a day. That's all you need. Do me a favor and post some pics of your engine compartment and other things under the hood you have questions about. I'm all about helpin out the newbies but its hard when you jump from subject to subject. Lets stick with one issue and move to the next. None of us live by you unfortuneatly and I don't wanna hear about your buick blowin up so let's try to make it live longer by getting it to run the way it should!:cool:

Man, thats why yall my Homies.....(sniff):biggrin: R-E-S-P-E-C-T:biggrin: PLus it hard to stick with one thing when everything around me is breaking down.

X2!:biggrin:

Well i just put 4 quarts of oil (20-50) 1 quart of lucas, and a bottle of zddp, and after spilling about 3 tablespoons worth of oil in the header, ground, and A arm, and spilling about a teaspoon worth of Lucas (that stuff is nasty:p) I drove the car for a bit. And then I gave it some gas to see about blowby... And I STILL have blowby, and my engine was smoking. im hoping the smoke was from the spilt oil on the header. Is it time to check the rings?

Drive it and see if the smoke dissappears kid. It may just be residual from the oil you spilled.

Here's a question for ya, is your ecm and sensors all still hooked up? Is your SES light on? We need some pics of that engine bay dude.

Here's a question for ya, is your ecm and sensors all still hooked up? Is your SES light on? We need some pics of that engine bay dude.
i think he said he didn't have a camera. if he does we really do need some pics.