turbo sbc

pm87tb

Hello guys i am looking to start a turbo v-8 build and i need some advice , here are some of my thoughts i would like to build a 383 stroker w/8.5.1 compression or 9.1 max . i want to run some good aluminum heads like dart pro1's or afr's. what are some good internals i can use in my shortblock? also i was thinking of running like a 88mm or 91mm turbo with these turbos what size injectors,cam,fuel system and stall convertor will be needed and also is it possible to build a 700r4 or 200r4 that will hold up to #'s the combo can possibly put out?
also currently i am running a sbc with holley stealthram and a stock ecm so will need some advice on aftermarket ecm's to and this is 90% street car. i will be driven on nice days and weekends so drivability is a must. i know iam forgeting alot but thats the reason i and posting because i know guys can point me in the right direction. i just want say thanks in advance....

I have a friend with a complete engine built for a turbo for sale.
little m block
eagle crank
eagle rods
je pistons
low lash solid lift cam (can get the specs for you was cut to run with a 88 )
jesel shaft mount valve train
dart pro 1 heads with some port work
victor e intake
moroso 7 qt oil pan
new aluminum water pump
balancer
flex plate
sheet metal valve covers
all arp haedware
this a new motor with only run in time.Send me a pm and I can get you his number if you think it may be a engine for you.I know you cant buid it for what he wants for it.