Turbo Regal club in or around Denver CO?

I'm up in Denver too. Let me know next time you are out for a cruise or track day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Great! I am going to the all day test and tune at bandimere on Saturday April 12 or 19 If the weather is nice.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nice. I just got my car back from Nick in AZ. I have some fine tuning to do, but it should be track ready by then.

It has powerlogger, fuel pump/injectors, 3" dp, alky kit, & engine rebuild. Kept the stock turbo. It's a 42k mile car, so I want it to be a fun street car, maybe a couple track visits per summer.

Sweet! We should definitely set up a way for everybody to meet and cruise. Would a Facebook page work or should we just use the forum?

I'm planning on driving mine to Denver this May or June to meet some clients and hopefully get some racing in at Bandimere too. I'd love to meet up with anyone who wants to do so.

Yea check the schedule and we'll have a meet there. Bandimere is one of the most beautiful tracks in the country

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Yea check the schedule and we'll have a meet there. Bandimere is one of the most beautiful tracks in the country

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
I'm game. Get a chance to see them rides.

cool. I will post about different car meets, shows, cruises and events I come across and plan to attend, you guys should too. Can't wait for Golden though.

Last edited:
Hey guys since it is supposed to be 62 degrees I was seeing if anyone wanted to go cruise. I'll be in the Denver area. Finished the new torque converter last nite and it really woke up the car!

Hey guys since it is supposed to be 62 degrees I was seeing if anyone wanted to go cruise. I'll be in the Denver area. Finished the new torque converter last nite and it really woke up the car!
Yeah, I'm free. Let me know when and where.

Test an tunes are today pmi drag, in pueblo till 4.busting out alky today

Attachments

• 1394983211562.jpg
    1394983211562.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 136