Turbo oil return leak

Lucid1

I replaced my stock turbo oil return when I bought my car because it was leaking really bad. I opted to replace it with an aftermarket one that had swivel AN fittings. I keep getting oil leaks where it meets the block and it keeps getting worse under boost. I have pulled it off a few times now to redo the plumbers tape. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that worked better for them other than plumbers tape? I took some photos and I don't see a crack or fractures in the block.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
A good stock line is hard to beat. They have a giant inside diameter. About 3/4 inch iirc. A -10 line is only 5/8 id .
The oil leaving the turbo is a foamy mess and needs all the help it can get to leave in a timely Manor.

Teflon tape is dangerous. Lots of bits a pieces to plug stuff up. Teflon goop is a safer option.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Teflon tape is dangerous. Lots of bits a pieces to plug stuff up. Teflon goop is a safer option.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That was my concern as well.
Is your leak maybe coming from the turbo flange and running down the outside of the hose?

It's completely dry from the flange running down the tube and pooling up underneath where it connects at the block. I am going to try some Teflon paste today and see how that works out.