turbo needed for 85 hot air car

76 chevymutt

my friend just picked up an 85 t-type for $350. its rough but complete except the turbo. im on a limited budget and need the cheapest turbo i can get that works. im putting the engine in my s-10 and want to hear it run before i do alot of work for nothing. also we need a drivers door, a deck lid and a set of g-body big block headers. any help would be great thanks

you know its going to be a pain to fit it in the S10..... but if you insist.

I have a good running HA unit for 175.

A.j.

X2.................it's common courtesy to list you location when buying and/or selling parts,

I wonder if the Admins can make it mandatory as to a "location" when someone registers. This way they can avoid posts like this!!

Prasad

That topic has been brought up numerous times.........and it just falls on deaf ears.

sorry about that. im in southern wisconsin area code 53545 didnt mean to upset anyone, and yes i too think it should be required to state your location.

Hey did you guys pick up this car in the Chicago area? primered with Maroon interior?

Prasad

im in milwaukee, i have a hot air motor, i can separate the turbo for you, or if you need the motor as well, i also have all accessoires as well let me know if you need something 262-853-2580