Turbo Lou Czarnota, SoCal's Buick Guru

Vampire

Up all night
Just wanted to put this out there so the handful of GN/TR owners in SoCal know where to take their cars to get a true turbo Buick guy to fix their cars right.

I called Lou all wound up one morning when the GN I had just bought with a newly built motor broke a rocker arm & pushrod, only a couple of weeks after I got the car. Lou opened his shop just for me, having never even met me before, and took the time to explain not only the problem I had but a lot of things about the car. I was really upset about the breakdown, but Lou worked with me, got me back on the road fast, charged me a price that was more than fair, and went out his way to look over the car and fix anything else that was out of place. He doesn't cut corners or keep his customers ignorant. Plus he'll share plenty of his old-timer wisdom with you, stuff us young guys need to hear :biggrin:

He'll tell you he's just an Ol' Polack with a Toolbox ;) don't fall for it...he's a real professional. Ask to see his old pictures in his shop, some cool history there. Thanks Lou!

Just wanted to put this out there so the handful of GN/TR owners in SoCal know where to take their cars to get a true turbo Buick guy to fix their cars right.

I called Lou all wound up one morning when the GN I had just bought with a newly built motor broke a rocker arm & pushrod, only a couple of weeks after I got the car. Lou opened his shop just for me, having never even met me before, and took the time to explain not only the problem I had but a lot of things about the car. I was really upset about the breakdown, but Lou worked with me, got me back on the road fast, charged me a price that was more than fair, and went out his way to look over the car and fix anything else that was out of place. He doesn't cut corners or keep his customers ignorant. Plus he'll share plenty of his old-timer wisdom with you, stuff us young guys need to hear :biggrin:

He'll tell you he's just an Ol' Polack with a Toolbox ;) don't fall for it...he's a real professional. Ask to see his old pictures in his shop, some cool history there. Thanks Lou!

Thanks Aaron, Like I said I think you lucked out with the deal despite the minor set back. It's one of the nicer cars that I have seen come through the shop lately. I think you need to take it to some of the events to show it off along with that pretty wife. Good luck, Lou

Thanks Aaron, Like I said I think you lucked out with the deal despite the minor set back. It's one of the nicer cars that I have seen come through the shop lately. I think you need to take it to some of the events to show it off along with that pretty wife. Good luck, Lou

Thanks Lou, that means a lot...oh and Diane likes you now :)