TURBO DRAGSTER at BG ?????

BlownV6

I heard the turbo dragster was at BG. Anyboby get any pics or know what the turbo dragster ran???? Just intrested in what that sled runs!! Mike:cool:

Mike, i have Turbodragster on video and pictures will try and have them up in the next day or so.
He got it in the 6s but put a hole in the back of the cylinder head on number 5.
Very immpressive car and really cool to see!

Didnt mean to pull your chain!! BUT since I did. Please fill us in on the details of your runs!! Just intrested in what that SLED runs , thats all!!!!
Mike:cool: :D

had never run 1/4 with alky so we had some problems with une up. we did on the third pass leave rattle the tires, lifted got back on it and then lifted the head still coasted to a 6.78 @ 184 so we are close but not close enough

had never run 1/4 with alky so we had some problems with une up. we did on the third pass leave rattle the tires, lifted got back on it and then lifted the head still coasted to a 6.78 @ 184 so we are close but not close enough

So how fast do you think it will run if tuned correctly??? Im trying to figure out if you could keep up with me:eek: , or if I could keep up with you;)
Maybe we will find out someday:eek: :) ;) :cool:

That was still a very impressive pass, even more so since its a hot-air setup!
Imagine what you'd have with an IC of some sort on there with more boost and alky.
Love'd the car, it made my entire trip!

That was still a very impressive pass, even more so since its a hot-air setup!
Imagine what you'd have with an IC of some sort on there with more boost and alky.
Love'd the car, it made my entire trip!

He was talking about when they ran gas, they were running 100% methanol at BG. That car made my trip as well and I found out they live less than an hour from me. Hope to see it run at the local tracks when they get it back together.

I wish everone would of had name tags on so I would of known who was who.

Jim

I'm betting 6.39 by the end of the season!

Hey Cal, With a little help , I can beat that!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
You Florida guys and "TRANSPLANTS" arent the only 6 second car out there. I better get to work on my junk!!! Mike;) :cool:

I'll help you anyway I can! Get that thing back together and maybe I'll see you at BPG? I heard that there were 2 dragsters going to be there. :confused: Is one yours?

He was talking about when they ran gas, they were running 100% methanol at BG. That car made my trip as well and I found out they live less than an hour from me. Hope to see it run at the local tracks when they get it back together.

I wish everone would of had name tags on so I would of known who was who.

Jim
Didn't know that, he was all suited up checking over things in front of the staging area when I was looking at and didn't want to bother him while he was preping. Still 100% meth with those 2 little turbos compared to what you see in the door slammer cars' setups was incredible...no huge uppipe, no huge turbos, the setup seemed small setting in that dragster compared to the door slammers and still ran incredible times even with the problems he had.

Yeah name tags with our screen names would be a great idea next time!

I'll help you anyway I can! Get that thing back together and maybe I'll see you at BPG? I heard that there were 2 dragsters going to be there. :confused: Is one yours?

Cal, If that SLED is coming to the BPG I might just bring my junk!!! Maybe the 2 dragsters you heard about are a rematch from BG??? Maybe this time he can stay together long enough to beat that nail head.:biggrin: :biggrin:
If I do come to the BPG I could use some tuning assistance!!! Mike:cool:

im sure we can keep it togeather but just the same you should put some heat sheilding on the side of you car and watch out for flying parts. isnt that race in ohio? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... might have to make that trip if im not stepping on your toes Mike:biggrin:

im sure we can keep it togeather but just the same you should put some heat sheilding on the side of you car and watch out for flying parts. isnt that race in ohio? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... might have to make that trip if im not stepping on your toes Mike:biggrin:

Im not sure that heat shielding on the side of my car would be necessary!!!
I guess if you did a burn out first , I might need it. Other than that , I dont see you catching me until were in the shutdown area!!!:eek: :eek:

You rednecks tried to invade Yankee country about 150 years ago!!! That one didnt work out to well for ya either.:D ;) :cool: