Turbo Buick show at Old Town March 1

Guys I gotta know, does this happen every year? Because my obligations will be paid by then, and I can shop guilt free for another t/r. For those selling of course..

tommyguns, thanks for the compliment, we will have posters for sale at the show.

this is our tenth year for this show, in the past we have had it at the Race Rock Restaurant in Orlando and downtown Celebration near Disney. I'm pretty certain we'll have it next year too. Hope you can make it.

I look forward to being there, bringing the family too.

Since there are some of us who dont know each other, wouldnt it be cool to wear "Hello, my name is-Tommyguns" badges. Cuz we all know each other by these user names..LOL

Hey George,

We're in a 35 day outage at work but it should be wrapping up by then,
hopefully. Any interest in me bringing out some diecast to display?
Just let me know....I'll probably bring some to donate for the raffle as well.

Steve

2 from dade should be on the way.

seems like a great get together, I know my buddy ( crazqban) and myself are planing on making the trip up there, it's a long way 240+ miles but looks worth it. I will be calling u-haul to see if there is a car trailer available. i figure i better reserve it now. looking forward to meeting you guys

if those comming in from far away want a timeshare..say friday to monday i think i can get one at Orange lake..3 bdrm

it will be bike week during this event so keep that in mind if you plan on staying over night

figure it out and let me know

Mike, thanks for extending the offer to the out of towners. Its worth it to come out on Saturday just to see the 300+ cars that participate in the Old Town night cruise. Lots of awesome old school USA muscle.

Steve, we are not going to put the Turbo Buick memorabilia on display this year, just didn't seem like there was a whole lot of interest in seeing it, so we decided to give it a break. Shoot me an email when you can.

seems like a great get together, I know my buddy ( crazqban) and myself are planing on making the trip up there, it's a long way 240+ miles but looks worth it. I will be calling u-haul to see if there is a car trailer available. i figure i better reserve it now. looking forward to meeting you guys

Just got PM from Crazyban on intrest for timeshare
I can get a Cypress Pointe Grande Villas - cypress-pointe.com for 500.00 for those nights...comes out to 83 per night per person if 2 people but no sales presentation...the resorts website has deals but only if you attend the presentation..forget that

sounds kinda steep but this will be during bike week and you will find all the prices of anything close including the gator motel complete with stained bed sheets going for 80 per night

let me know

and i'll keep looking

Ron,

rain today but beats the ice storm you had eh

Up date on the resort

one thing to keep in mind is the security issue..ya stay at abu's flea bag..you have to worry about your ride

the resort has security so sometimes peace of mind is worth the extra cost ya know!?
and this one is right near old town as well

No more rooms avalible at any local timeshares.

these things get booked quick and although the price is higher..the accomedations are worth the price.

good news is...The Gator Motel will have rooms for $34 a night....er bring your own sheets.......and bed:eek:

George,

I'll be there with my new toy. Its been almost 4 years since I sold my white 87 T. I couldn't stand it anymore and purchased a 35,000 mile GN a few months ago. It is nice and 95% original. I'm glad to be back in the TR family.

About ten days left and counting.

Raffle update: Some vendors and private individuals have stepped up in a big way with donations, you do not want to miss out this year! Thats really all I can reveal now.

Please note we've moved the time of the show start to 10am to give us a little more time to set up, and Old Town doesn't really open until 10. I've attached the flyer with the time change.

Attachments

• OldTownPoster.jpg
    OldTownPoster.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 282
is anyone in need of a stock drive shaft? just trying to find out if i should bring it or not.:confused: