Turbo Buick Apparel???

ACE87

I have been looking for some cool shirts, caps etc.. and there's just not many out there.. Do you guys have any ideas on where to look? If not and theres some intrest I can have some made. A friend of mine owns a screen print shop. We could come up with a few designs and have good quality shirts that we'd all love. We can do the Power 6, T, GN whatever looks right. If anyone would like to look into this with me let me know.. Thanks guys!!

I got something working. Hopefully 30 days before we have the first shipment in:cool:

I have been looking for some cool shirts, caps etc.. and there's just not many out there.. Do you guys have any ideas on where to look? If not and theres some intrest I can have some made. A friend of mine owns a screen print shop. We could come up with a few designs and have good quality shirts that we'd all love. We can do the Power 6, T, GN whatever looks right. If anyone would like to look into this with me let me know.. Thanks guys!!

Contact Phillyturbosix on here...He has all sorts of cool hats, shirts, jackets, polo's, you name it.

Jason

Let me rephase that. The "Official TurboBuick.com" stuff will be ready soon:biggrin: