Turbo 350

MauDeuce50

Need Rehab for Boost Addiction
My 200 decided to go south and I am highly considering a turbo 350 swap... Will this just bolt in with the exception of a different crossmember?

Most 350's have a Chevy bolt pattern, so an adapter or mods will be needed.

Tried a 350 swap once in one of my cars, after a few miles the 200-R4 went back in the car, it was a dog!

Tried a 350 swap once in one of my cars, after a few miles the 200-R4 went back in the car, it was a dog!

I really hate to ditch the 200 but I really would like a built trans with a brake and I dont have the budget for a 200 like that

I really hate to ditch the 200 but I really would like a built trans with a brake and I dont have the budget for a 200 like that

Another option is to use a TH400 with a BOP bolt pattern and it will bolt right in with simple mods, but a few other parts are needed.

A different trans yoke is needed as well as a TH400 converter,

When we do this conversion we usually cut the tranny mount bracket off the cross member and weld it back on the centerline instead of rigging an off-set anchor point for the mount.