tuning

Velon

I have a new 800 mile weber racing stroker engine in my 87gn. It runs absolutely great on the street with turbo tweak chips and 17lbs of boost or less. Performance goals have always been to run in the tens and ofcourse this motor should do it fairly easily. Car has a ta62, 60lbinj, front mount, 2800 lock up ptc, single walbro 340, and pulls hard to 100+mph on street with 800 o2's and no knock. I've raced the car on and off for years and it went 11.5 on old motor. My tuning question is how far will the car perform well on stock maf sensor, and has anyone got any times, et results with stroker combos on smaller turbos? I've read alot of guys run a translator, I know I would need a double pumper for more than high tens. I don't want to go to the complexity of the fast system, etc and keep it very streetable.thanks

stock maf has been in the 9's and also you dont need a double pumper to go into 10's if your spraying meth. especially with the new aeromotive 340 drop in pump flows 30% more than walbroke and a flatter fuel drop off curve. call hartline performance. b.t.w i love my weber stroker it runs awesome at 17 psi. cant wait to turn it up

I ran my 6152 to a 10.73 @ 125 before the track closed for the season, boost was set at 22-23#. I was running a 93/110 mix and Razor's dual nozzle alcohol, injector DC was at 72%. There is more left in my combo, however I may upgrade a few items prior to spring.

i ran 10's on the stock maf,tt 5.6 chip, pump gas alky (dual m10's).i have heard low 9's on a stock maf.