Tuning in NC at Richard Clarks

Clint - I just wanted to say thank you again for all your help yesterday. I really appreciate how you answered all my questions and explained everything we were doing. We now have a good starting point and once all the new upgrades are installed, we will do it again. Also, a big thank you to Richard and Patrick. They not only had to answer all my questions too but found a cracked brake line and fixed it for me. Richard also fixed my mess up on the brake system. Even though yesterday did have its share of finding problems with my car, it was one of the best days I have had in a long time. I can't wait to get back up there and work on the laundry list of things that need to be accomplished. Thanks again guys!!!!

Your welcome sir... Thats why we are here. Enjoy drivin the car and when ur ready with all ur new "bolt ons" you will love it even more. Welcome to the dark side..

I am really looking forward to next month! I have been wanting to get my combo dialed in for a long time! I was excited to hear Clint is now offering services!! He is a top notch guy!

Trailer is great Travis!! If its not haulin the regal it is the cuda convertible....

Well a Big shout out to Clint! He found 50 more hp!! Top notch guy at a top notch facility! Thanks Clint!

I have an open slot tomorrow for a some dyno pulls...... PM me if you would like to attend.

Thanks....