***TTA Video.... from the track***

ttafan

Ran the TTA at the track last night after work. Kept the boost at 20 lbs. still managed a couple 10.80's at 127. I threw together a video for you guys...... I know how everyone loves video.:biggrin: Launched the car at 5 psi. the track was slick. Any more boost at launch the car just spun. Thanks to Billy Anderson for the "text message tune up" lol........ TURN UP THE VOLUME and Enjoy fellas!:D YouTube - Turbo Trans Am

Nice run. Why such long burnouts tho? Not gonna have any tire left at that rate. Impressive street car for sure. What tires were u runnen? Great song BTW.

NIce video Trent...car looks & sounds great, hope to see you run sometime this summer :cool:

Scott

Thanks guys. The long burnout was for effect. I told him to put the camera on my tire for that shot. I enjoy making videos on my new computer so I had an Idea of what I was going to do. That whole video was shot on only three passes. So some of the shots were duplicated. The Cars running great. I think I got all the bugs worked out now. Just a few more trips to the track and I'll turn her up.:biggrin: