TTA SS 3" Custom Downpipe?

Depending on how your motor mounts are there may need to be a dimple put in the pipe near the frame. The mock up pipe is no being fixtures and as soon as I get the first test pipe back I will get it fully installed and tested to see if anymore issue need to be addressed. Hope to have it installed next week and get you guys some good news. Also fits just fine with my Kodiak shield without modification.

More pics

w7mtsh.jpg

2cqzfh5.jpg

10h2eqq.jpg

2exwwm0.jpg

Very nice work! I do like what I see with that down pipe very much!! Btw, why do you keep teasing me with that turbo cover?? lol

Very nice work! I do like what I see with that down pipe very much!! Btw, why do you keep teasing me with that turbo cover?? lol

Unfortunately I have no plans of trying to reproduce those. They were cast aluminum and would be way too expensive to do know.

Ok the first pipe is installed and will be tested as soon as I get the lower pipe back from being fixtured. You may have to have the pipe dimpled by the frame to clear depending on how your motor mount are doing.

10wjfcx.jpg

2ekmbs7.jpg

Looks really good...I wish your car had sub frame connectors though. Would probably need some rework for guys with sub frames connectors installed.

It was 2-1/2 years ago I started this project which is 2 years longer than my original plan, but we were able to ship the first complete unit to a customer this week! :)

His reaction and comment to me was "they look great".

This first run was for a total of 10 downpipes pipes, one of which is pictured here on the TTA we used for the final fitment.

One unit will go on my ex-TTA which is now owned locally by a good friend.

That leaves 7 units available for sale from this batch, so anyone interested in purchasing a unit can contact me direct.

It was 2-1/2 years ago I started this project which is 2 years longer than my original plan, but we were able to ship the first complete unit to a customer this week! :)

His reaction and comment to me was "they look great".

This first run was for a total of 10 downpipes pipes, one of which is pictured here on the TTA we used for the final fitment.

One unit will go on my ex-TTA which is now owned locally by a good friend.

That leaves 7 units available for sale from this batch, so anyone interested in purchasing a unit can contact me direct.
Pm sent