TTA..part it or sell whole

Grumpy

Thread killer
OK here I am halucinating about the car I bought at Christmas to do my Stage 2 project instead of doin a 10,500 mile perfect car . I was goin to put the 10k one back as a stocker but after thinkin about it I said "why should I take the nicer car and sell it " SOOOOO I am keepin it and selling this other one ..
Ok it has 43k on it .. NEVER in snow .. Rust free.. has had some paint work . ummmm I started to peel the door stickers off so now it looks "custom" needs a rear spoiler.. Interior is really nice .. Kid was anal about the car BUT he beat the living hell out of it .. needs a trans rebuild... rotors are junk. pads and caliper's are fine .. I just put in a new fuel pump .. Car has sat for 6 years engine runs but not right . I would take it out and go over it . Rear end I forget how it was (he put in a 9" Ford thats coming out and the stocker goin back in)
Oh forgot ...Car has NO rims and tires .. It had the 17s on there and I sold em
Soooooo... sell it as a roller..minus eng, trans, rims and tires ??? Maybe someone has a rough TTA and they could just throw in there drivetrain an go ?? or sell it like it is for someone to fix as they get $$$ ??? or just piece the damm thing out ?? then there would be 1,554 left
Ill have more pics after it stops raining !!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 143
  • I1.JPG
    I1.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 147
  • U2.JPG
    U2.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 146
about how much are you asking? Will it include everything where an LC2 and 200r4 could just be dropped in (wiring, mounts, etc)?

right now everything is still in the car except for the rims and tires .. I know what I could piece it out for but would rather sell it whole .. I have Melissa's car I just got back from having a cage put in . Mazda is calling me :rolleyes: and the Stage 2 one is coming home in 2 weeks .. Header's came out awesome .. I just don't have the time to do another car .. PM me an offer I can't refuse :cool:

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 128
I would love to have a TTA. What would you sell it for with everything the way it is so I could slowly rebuild it myself?

Dan,

PM me a price that you'd be looking to get for it as just a roller. No engine, tranny, wheels, or tires.

91Bird305 said:
I want the gauge cluster. :)

well if I piece it Ill keep ya in mind .. hmmmmm thinkin here ...wern't you looking for one for cheap $$$ ??? :confused:

UH oh! I think I started a problem here. People will start hacking their TTA's since they are worth more in pieces...... :D

I still have the roller minus all the performance parts and the original TTA parts. The funny thing is that I made more money on those parts than I was asking for the entire running car.......

Go figure!

So now I have a firebird with good breaks and a special vin to **** up by adding a two extra cylinders and a turbo......

Still a TTA right ;)

Part that pig Grump!

trading t/a said:
UH oh! I think I started a problem here. People will start hacking their TTA's since they are worth more in pieces...... :D

I still have the roller minus all the performance parts and the original TTA parts. The funny thing is that I made more money on those parts than I was asking for the entire running car.......

Go figure!

So now I have a firebird with good breaks and a special vin to **** up by adding a two extra cylinders and a turbo......

Still a TTA right ;)

Part that pig Grump!

ummmm I have been piecin TTAs before you :eek: sold a lot off a 10k car that is my Stage 2 project .. both of these cars were never winter driven... this 42k one will bring more $$$ piecin but I am kinda busy with my own cars right now and can't be bothered .. I do have a lot of "intrest" in the car but as it goes "show me the $$$" :eek: IF I don't sell it it goes up to a farm with some of my other junk :cool:

I wouldn't call what you have junk! ;)

Have you gotten any tounge lashings from the diehards(like I did) for ripping apart your TTA?

Chop Chop Chop!

trading t/a said:
All my parts were sold as a pkg........

I was "lookin " at them :cool: this is really a nice car so goin to try sellin first whole for $10k :eek: or a roller for $7500 :p or part it for even MORE $$$ :p

I'll give you a 2001 Pontiac WS6 for it with 6Ok miles, auto,leather and t-tops.....

Grumpy said:
OK here I am halucinating about the car I bought at Christmas to do my Stage 2 project instead of doin a 10,500 mile perfect car . I was goin to put the 10k one back as a stocker but after thinkin about it I said "why should I take the nicer car and sell it " SOOOOO I am keepin it and selling this other one ..
Ok it has 43k on it .. NEVER in snow .. Rust free.. has had some paint work . ummmm I started to peel the door stickers off so now it looks "custom" needs a rear spoiler.. Interior is really nice .. Kid was anal about the car BUT he beat the living hell out of it .. needs a trans rebuild... rotors are junk. pads and caliper's are fine .. I just put in a new fuel pump .. Car has sat for 6 years engine runs but not right . I would take it out and go over it . Rear end I forget how it was (he put in a 9" Ford thats coming out and the stocker goin back in)
Oh forgot ...Car has NO rims and tires .. It had the 17s on there and I sold em
Soooooo... sell it as a roller..minus eng, trans, rims and tires ??? Maybe someone has a rough TTA and they could just throw in there drivetrain an go ?? or sell it like it is for someone to fix as they get $$$ ??? or just piece the damm thing out ?? then there would be 1,554 left
Ill have more pics after it stops raining !!
Do you have any ring and pinion gears for a stock TTA? Thanks

dvernst said:
Do you have any ring and pinion gears for a stock TTA? Thanks

ummmm I have used ones :rolleyes: why not grab a whole rear end from a Camaro/Firebird ??? they have 323's :confused:

Grumpy said:
ummmm I have used ones :rolleyes: why not grab a whole rear end from a Camaro/Firebird ??? they have 323's :confused:
Well for now i'm just looking to get rid of this whining noise in my rear end. Hopefully next season I can put a whole new 9" or 12 bolt or something. The rear end I have I just put all new bearings in, and I just want it to last one more year. If the whining wasn't so loud I would just leave it, but at 50mph it is screaming. Oh well. If you have a used set how much do you think you would want? Thank you