TTA owners we need your help on a slogan for the TTA meet at Ohio in 2010

phillyturbosix

Staff member
We are working hard on this event to make it one of the biggest and best gathering of TTA's ever! I have previewed the art work for the T shirts that will be given to each TTA owner that shows up at the event with their TTA and it's coming along awesome!

But...

We need a slogan for the flyers and shirts.

One idea was... "She's 21 and ready to party!"

So post of some ideas for a slogan for the shirt and the event and when we pick the winner you'll get a free t shirt!

You ain't kiddin I can't remember what I did 10 seconds ago. Wait what did I come on here to post..... oh yea :biggrin:

Here are some of the ideas for a slogan so far.. chime in guys already!

"She's 21 and ready to party!"
"22 Years Old and Still Setting The Pace"
"Down 2 but still leading the pack"
"The bastard child of the 1980s"
"Setting the Pace still ..."
"Setting the Pace ... 22 years later!"
"The Idea Whose Time Has Finally Come!"
"22 and Ready to Rumble"
"Super Duty What?" "SD What?"
"Still Setting the Pace after all these years!"
"The Mother of All Trans Ams"
"The Daddy of All Trans Ams"
"SD ... whose your Daddy?" (smiling ...)
Power in the Hands of Few!!!
American Muscle, Still Kickin Ass & Taken Names!!
Driving Excitement, by Setting the Pace & Standard!!
20th Anniversary, Still Stylin & Profilyn!!!!
Objects in mirror, disappear quickly!!!!
The things that get better with age, TTA!!!!
This is what other Trans Am's want to be, when they grow up!!!!
Got Boost!!! 16.5psi & gone!!!
Get In, Sit Down, Shut up & Hang On!!!!!
"Driving Excitement, by Setting the Pace "
"objects in mirror disappear quickly"

Now this line is going to be on a T shirt that is given free to every TTA owner that brings a car to the Ohio BPG event in 2011 and they will be sold there as well so how cool would it be to see a shirt on people that you gave the slogan too!? :cool: Put your thinking caps on or pick one from the list submitted so far on tta.com

I am not a TTA owner but hoping to be one in this lifetime. I know the slogan must originate from a TTA owner but I here goes my suggestion(s).

"Peregrine Falcon - Fastest Bird in the Air
Turbo Trans Am - Fastest Bird on Land"

White t-shirt, black letters, TTA To match insignias on car

OR

"Tease
Torture
Annihilate"

Use Gold letters on the T,T, and A, and white letters for the rest of them on a black t-shirt.

OR

"Shoulda had a V-8. Not!"

OR

"T-T-A [tee-tee-ahy] bird of prey, fastest bird on land"

And make it seem like you are looking at a dictionary
entry. With pronounciation , defitinition and such.

Send me a t-shirt if you end up using one of mine!! PLZZZ

I have previewed the art work for the T shirts that will be given to each TTA owner that shows up at the event with their TTA and it's coming along awesome!

But...

We need a slogan for the flyers and shirts.

Just a thought but if there is already artwork shouldn't the slogan kindof go along with the artwork. If the artwork showed a TTA holding a beer in one tire and tearing the bra off it's nose with the other we should probably go with a party theme. If the artwork shows the TTA eating an (insert slow car here) we should probably say how fast it is. You get the idea. What is the art?

Hi,
My poor ole TTA has not left my garage in a few years,but I like the idea of a get together. I will think about your suggestions,and get back to you soon.

Just a thought but if there is already artwork shouldn't the slogan kindof go along with the artwork. If the artwork showed a TTA holding a beer in one tire and tearing the bra off it's nose with the other we should probably go with a party theme. If the artwork shows the TTA eating an (insert slow car here) we should probably say how fast it is. You get the idea. What is the art?

The art and design is pretty basic and just about any slogan will work with it. That's why I waited till see the art before throwing it out there for a slogan. Keep em coming!

Hi,
My poor ole TTA has not left my garage in a few years,but I like the idea of a get together. I will think about your suggestions,and get back to you soon.

It will be the biggest gathering of TTA's ever. Working on having a few special guest and making it the best show ever. That's why we did 2011 so everyone has time to get a trailer and truck together. Hopefully around the first of the year I'll make an official post about the event and everything about it!

slogan

Jim,

Not my original by any means but there is always "Best Buick Pontiac ever built!"

Dean

soon! Still working on somethings. I've been so busy the tail end of this year. I'm hoping after the first of the year I can pump out some more!

Back in '89, I had a t-shirt professionally airbrushed.
I used a press release side shot picture of a TTA for the front.
On the back it had a huge power six, with this verbage.

"20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am"

"Carrying on the tradition"

I'll have to dig it up and take some pics.

Patrick