tta intercoolers

TTANut

Who is making liquid intercoolers for our cars these days? I hear CAS is not making buick products anymore. I am looking for a liquid intercooler, that has a recirculating pump, water/ice container, and an air/heat exchanger similar to a transmission cooler. Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance for responses. ttanut

The Swede had one for sale a while back seems like it was a homemade job though.It looked like a quality piece.Also there was another one floating around before that do a search on it maybe you'll find it. l8ter, Wes

ATR made a unit years ago. I hear they only made 5 of them though, so it may be very, very hard to get a hold of one.

Sacto huh? Pretty close, I'm about 40 minutes south of you!

I'm sure you could have one custom made if you really wanted one, just get in touch with any intercooler vendor and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

I had one and sold it. It had everything you mentioned but actually had 2 heat exchangers.

The ATR units were custom made by Spearco from what I found out. IF you really want one, I'd contact Spearco and see what they can do.

You can use Hayden units for heat exchangers. I just sold one of those too... cheap.

tta intercooler

Swede, e-mail me some pictures of what you have for sale, as well as how much you want for it, what recipe it was built for, and any other info you feel I should have. Thanks. e-mail me @
tkocarnut@yahoo.com