TT chip or Extender extreme G chip

Santos Moreno

Im in the process of checking/replacing gaskets and checking for leaks and installings some upgrades, maybe a bigger turbo(te44 currently) I have an extender chip that I got with a Maftraslator 11 deal and I also got a TT chip and ECM on a 60lbs mototron injectors deal. Both chips are burn for the 60's and alky and a 70mm turbo, which one would be the best one for a 6262 turbo or do I have to send either one to get reprogrammed because of the alky?

I think its quite a diff between turbos but I know if you can tune than you should be able to adjust tt chip by adding fuel. Im not too familiar w extreme chips. Both are great chips. And if youre not a tuner just send the chip in to get burned what you need to get burned..

The Gen2 Translator is better utilized with extreme G chip. You can tune it for the new turbo.

Rick

You may get a better response in the chips 101 section of this site. Personally I like the turbo tweak product line, the new Speed Density 2 chip rocks.

Chuck

I completely forgot about that forum, If the mods could please send this thread over to Computers Chips 101 section, Ive decided to send both chips to get reprogram and be done with it, I need to know who to send the Extreme extender chip

Use the extreme g chip. With the ability to read the actual air flow, the chip becomes more universal. The TT chips are very combo specific on default settings. The extender chips are more forgiving.