TT/A for sale. Only 1400 miles. Perfect !!!

twinvipers

Selling my TT/A with 1400 miles. The car is PERFECT in every way. The car is in a warehouse,in my trailer and under a cover. I do not have pic's at this time. If you are looking for a perfect car,you just found it. Only reason for the sale is I found another GNX,otherwise I would keep it. A ton of literature,owners kit with original decals. It is located in Smithtown,New York. Price is 26500.00. Please e-mail to 97tt@optonline.net if interested. Thank you.

t-top cloth
t-top leather
hardtop cloth
hardtop leather

which is it?

Have a wonderful weekend
BW

Guys,

Thats a LOW PRICE!!! If it was a GN it would be an EASY 30K Now!! If you still have this car next year, doubt it, it's MINE!!

A car in that condition with those miles, who cares Lexan or Glass is fine with me:)

Pretty wierd.....

Im 1.5 towns west of you (northport) and my neighbor is the orig. owner of a 5K car.....

Who would have ever thought 2 ultra-low mileage TTA's lived soo close ?? Must be twins :D How Freaky would it be if they were consecutive #'s :eek:

GOod luck on the sale

I thought you stated that the value of the tta's are in the toilet Brian not long ago..

""It's too bad that TTA Values are in the Toilet right now though!! Great time to buy though as everyones figureing out !!""

Originally posted by TClassic
Guys,

Thats a LOW PRICE!!! If it was a GN it would be an EASY 30K Now!! If you still have this car next year, doubt it, it's MINE!!

Geez,

Didn't mean to OFFEND you Frank:eek: . Anyhow if you read the END of my post "if it were a GN it would be an EASY 30K" says it in a nutshell.

Your just Jealous that I've had 4 cars to your 1 in the last 6 years :). BUT, you DO have a GN so a least you're values going UP UP UP!!

Hey frank ? Not only can you not figure out Mr bone stock ( HA HA !!! His fav line ) The whole Buick world could never figure him out either. Plus the only reason he has had more cars is becuase he can't tune them and he blows them up and sells them as never been raced. So save your energy frank. He's still changing chips every other day and his fuel pressure. I just wish he could add some brain cells in the process