TSM Testing for BPG

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Went to the track last night to test out the new setup for BPG.. Track temp was over 130 and the air temp was 99..

First pass 9.54, second pass 9.55 :wink:

This is with 4 lbs less boost than what I usually run!! :D

Ready for BPG!

So nice! I did some testing too. 9.38:D

Just kidding...lol...my testing will be this Saturday. We have a few TSM cars going to the local track for the final testing session before BPG. See ya there!

High 144 mph..

I really didn't run it hard. Just wanted to make a few passes to check out new brakes and make sure I didn't have any leaks. I was really surprised it went that fast in the heat and low boost.. The track was super greasy and the 60' was only in the high 1.4 range. I think these special new Champion heads are gonna do the trick.

I think I'm gonna bracket race this thing...

First pass 9.54, second pass 9.55 :wink:

This is with 4 lbs less boost than what I usually run!! :D

Ready for BPG!

So was this pass at 57 lbs of boost:eek: ?

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!! You definately got the thing running good. Sounds like the freshen up on the motor is working out pretty good.

Thats great Jason especially in that heat!!

High 144 mph..

I really didn't run it hard. Just wanted to make a few passes to check out new brakes and make sure I didn't have any leaks. I was really surprised it went that fast in the heat and low boost.. The track was super greasy and the 60' was only in the high 1.4 range. I think these special new Champion heads are gonna do the trick.

I think I'm gonna bracket race this thing...

Slicks were gone too, new set going on this week. I'm gonna disarm that Cruz Missle at BPG....lol

Randy nice meeting you and Chris and all the other Mississippi boys!
Couldn't believe how hot it was.

Damon, I won't tell Grumpy/Melissa about your new timeslip.. I'll let him line up next to you and see the tail lights in Reynolds.... lol

Damon
Congrats on your new best. How about letting the cat out of the bag now and let us know how high the bar is set.
Randy

Hey Damon it was nice meeting you to hope we get to it more often let us know when your headed up bpg may be we can get together .

p.s. mums the word on the new times you the man.:eek: