TSM car in final 32 at pinks in Indy.

Gotta give credit to Ronnie and team banana. Motor went in just before Bowling Green. Had problems, pulled the motor in the pits, tried to fix it, put the motor back in saturday morning. Got home sunday, had the motor out by 11am. They had less than 2 weeks for pinks. Motor taken apart, line hone checked, caps checked, crank checked, oil pickup problem, motor put back together, put back in, put a hit on the street, and off to pinks to run clean. Mad props for Team Banana!!!

Thanks everybody!!!! We had 60ft 1.51 to 1.59 all weekend, then when it counted it hooked. That was my biggest fear come true, we broke out by 2tenths
We spanked the guy that won and had a 500 cube big tire car on TV though. The thing that sucked is we never touch anything to change our setup. We never sandbagged just a ****ty track for two day's and too good for the third.

I would like too thank Kip Asplund, Lonnie Diers, Hawkins speed shop, G&G oil for all of thier help on getting us there to begin with.
Oh and Sam Colalillo for his Phone help with something that we did'nt even buy from him. I guess Cal was too busy with his good customers.

I want to thank Don Cruz for not telling me what was causing our oil leak at BG, it was more rewarding finding it on my own. Don Btw, I hear that AMS 1000 is working good for you.:eek: :eek: :D :p

Congrats guys on making the 16. I was pumped all weekend for you. I have seen the break outs on TV they always seemed to look at the MPH.

congrats tim and ronnie!!! Couldnt find time to roast a hog at pinks???You guys did a helluva job just getting there!!! Did you have a big top tent for shade??Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!11
DDay

Thanks everybody!!!! We had 60ft 1.51 to 1.59 all weekend, then when it counted it hooked. That was my biggest fear come true, we broke out by 2tenths
We spanked the guy that won and had a 500 cube big tire car on TV though. The thing that sucked is we never touch anything to change our setup. We never sandbagged just a ****ty track for two day's and too good for the third.

I would like too thank Kip Asplund, Lonnie Diers, Hawkins speed shop, G&G oil for all of thier help on getting us there to begin with.
Oh and Sam Colalillo for his Phone help with something that we did'nt even buy from him. I guess Cal was too busy with his good customers.

I want to thank Don Cruz for not telling me what was causing our oil leak at BG, it was more rewarding finding it on my own. Don Btw, I hear that AMS 1000 is working good for you.:eek: :eek: :D :p

Well if they told ya everything, you wouldn't have anybody to talk chit too!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats Ronnie! Awesome Job representing!!

I was really looking forward to seeing Ronnie on TV in the winner's circle:(

Congrats on making the big show!!!

We were all pulling for you guys to pull off a win.

Not sure why you are thanking me. Had you not got the issue sorted out you wouldn’t have broke out and been eliminated from the field. Ronnie I tried to help you fro two reasons. Number one, you amazing charm. Number two, I knew you didn’t purchase your XFI from Cal and I was sure that comp cams XFI tech support was closed at the time you needed them.

I know Cal called you at the track that day but you couldn’t hear the cell phone ring over all those slow loud cars at the tack (mufflers should be mandated on cars running 9.99 and slower in my opinion). I bet you were frustrated when you looked at your phone and saw you had a missed call from him. Pat and I have been in the same situation when trying to sort out some thing on my wife’s car. I know exactly how you feel, that is one call you don’t want to miss.

How many cameras did they put in the Indiana Banana? Did team Banana give the beast a full detail job before its maiden voyage on television? Is there a chance we will see Chit Talker on TV? Did the camera guy put the lens right up into Tim’s face when they interviewed him? I remember when we were in St. Louis I got a little uncomfortable about how personal the camera guy was getting in regards shoving his camera as close to us as possible. Any Idea on when this episode will be shown on the Speed Channel?

Big congrats to team Banana on making it into the 16 car field as an underdog and then whooping the Top Dog on national television!!!!

We were all pulling for you guys to pull off a win.

Not sure why you are thanking me. Had you not got the issue sorted out you wouldn’t have broke out and been eliminated from the field. Ronnie I tried to help you fro two reasons. Number one, you amazing charm. Number two, I knew you didn’t purchase your XFI from Cal and I was sure that comp cams XFI tech support was closed at the time you needed them.

I know Cal called you at the track that day but you couldn’t hear the cell phone ring over all those slow loud cars at the tack (mufflers should be mandated on cars running 9.99 and slower in my opinion). I bet you were frustrated when you looked at your phone and saw you had a missed call from him. Pat and I have been in the same situation when trying to sort out some thing on my wife’s car. I know exactly how you feel, that is one call you don’t want to miss.

How many cameras did they put in the Indiana Banana? Did team Banana give the beast a full detail job before its maiden voyage on television? Is there a chance we will see Chit Talker on TV? Did the camera guy put the lens right up into Tim’s face when they interviewed him? I remember when we were in St. Louis I got a little uncomfortable about how personal the camera guy was getting in regards shoving his camera as close to us as possible. Any Idea on when this episode will be shown on the Speed Channel?

Big congrats to team Banana on making it into the 16 car field as an underdog and then whooping the Top Dog on national television!!!!

Yes Sam, I purchased the xfi from somewhere else. The two things I was having trouble with I purchased from him though. I missed one call from him friday, but called him friday, satuday, and sunday. If we were at our local track it would have been no big deal, but we was'nt.
It seems like everybody but Cal has had to help us, we had to go to pinks with a cam sync fault code in our xfi and no 2 step. I got the two step working and I am going to call fast today and see about the cam sync fault.
I figured If I don't deserve any help he don't deserve advertisment on tv so I peeled his stickers off and won't put them back on.
So anyway They said it will air in two months or so. I think my ugly face will be on tv, we had the banana spotless.
Thanks for your help Sam, your a great guy. I will write this off as lesson learned
Thanks alot
Ronnie