TSM at Osceola roll call

dont be dragging me into this. I only got one quick snapshot off during the race of the tow trucks!

!

Attachments

• tahoe2 copy.jpg
    tahoe2 copy.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 202
HAHAHA....I wish I had a newer Tahoe:D Also, I didn't see any mountains by Beech Bend Raceway:)

come on now chit talker i was in the truck you got spanked by kevin and you no you dont want any of the Z71 5.3 LTR. of ass kickin HP. the chit is getting deep haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee well chit man. hey steve is there a grudge match on with the yellow car hmm.

come on now chit talker i was in the truck you got spanked by kevin and you no you dont want any of the Z71 5.3 LTR. of ass kickin HP. the chit is getting deep haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee well chit man. hey steve is there a grudge match on with the yellow car hmm.

Black6pack probably has a photo of you with kevin.I'll call and ask.

Yes in the finals.Right steve?

hey tom so you like the ebay headers to me hell no they suck f/n cross over wont even match up and now its saw zaw time

I want to see the grudge race.. Someone needs to video it..

We had 5 guys in the truck plus a 700 lb golf cart in the back. We'll see what its like with the truck empty. Chit talker may even have to put the level 3 tune in it! :biggrin:

there a knock off of atr,s ebay **** yep no more they look good but im going to add at least 3 inches to the top of the crossover and cut the bottom in 2 places and reweld this just to get this on unreal **** chinese peice of ****ttttt

you really pizzed steve off chit talker he is out for blood now. ronnies going to video again some trees then the sky oh chit dont forget the GRASS and maybe some of the race.

you really pizzed steve off chit talker he is out for blood now. ronnies going to video again some trees then the sky oh chit dont forget the GRASS and maybe some of the race.

ROTFLMAO :D

Getting back to the matter at hand..lol

1.) Kevin B
2.) Steve Hughes
3.) Tim Lemay
4.) Toni C
5.) Lonnie Diers
6.) Art Frey
7.) David S
8.) Walt J
9.) Ronnie turbo261977
10.) Kevin Hess