T's--Show me your.....!

Fighting5thSVT

I am getting ready to purchase a 1987 Turbo T. It has the factory gray paint and stock wheels. I am trying to decide whether to go the Weld Draglite route or possibly get black GNX wheels:confused:

I have seen them both on black T's and GN's--but not many on gray or silver TRs. So anyone with pics of either, that would be willing to share???

..Or if you are just looking for another cheap way to show off your car...by all means POST!!!

Thanks!

Best looking silver T out there is board member Silver Fox's... IMHO.... do a search and check his out.... :wink:

Here is a pic of my T with GNX style rims.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.JPG
    IMG_1888.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 426
Are u planning on buying new wheels? If so, there are far better choices imo. Great color ur getten tho. One of my favorites.

mike, have you ever had GN wheels on your car? that would look gorgeous! what wheels are those on it? they are also pretty good looking.

I saw some nice new wheels at the Turkey Run last year. They were basically the factory T wheels, but the recessed area was painted a darker gray than the flat surfaces. I personally like the factory T wheels, and these were a nice touch that I think would look good on a gray T.

mike, have you ever had GN wheels on your car? that would look gorgeous! what wheels are those on it? they are also pretty good looking.

I have seen GN wheels on a grey T-TYPE looked good. They don't make these wheels anymore :frown:

Here's my old Dr Pepper car. 84 T. At a car show then a track pic.

Attachments

• 84Tshow01.jpg
    84Tshow01.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 252
  • helmet man.jpg
    helmet man.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 259
Best looking rims for a silver T is 17" polished torq thrust 2's. GNX style wheels look best on black car, IMO.

Blue with gnx rims.

Here ya go

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00466.jpg
    DSC00466.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 212
With Prostars...

I loved this color so much had to buy one... :D by the way the oil stains are from the other leaky GM....

Attachments

• DSCN0157.jpg
    DSCN0157.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 175