Trunk photos?

be_regal

1982 Regal 4.1
Does anyone have some good pics of their trunks? I going to build and encloser for my amps and I need some ideas.

This is were I am now, but I know have another zr360 that i need to squeeze in there somewhere. Anyone have any ideas?

135652_9_full.jpg

My trunk

This is my current set-up that I did 4 years ago that is "old school" but I use my trunk alot with travel so I needed something that can stand the test of time. I am pulling this all out and doing 4 10" subs with more power. Plus I am doing all painted fiberglass, plexi-glass and motorization. It will be fully tricked out for car shows by next year.

Attachments

• trunk1.jpg
    trunk1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 222
Originally posted by be_regal
That's nice and clean. I think that's all I'm going to do.

Thanks :cool: . The most expensive things were the 3/8" plexiglass, purple neons for amp and battery rack, and cooling fans to trim out trunk, the rest was MDF, 1/4" masonite, grey trunk carpet, and fiberglass. If you you are handy with wood working, then it will be a simple task. It just takes alot of time for the construcion of every piece that goes in there.

Bradley,
your trunk is far from getto ;) At least you have everything bolted down and wired correctly. You should see the garbage that is rolling around the streets where I live :rolleyes: .

ya well....its a plain old box that has screws still in it to keep it sealed cause Ive changed amps/locations and didn't pull the box and spkr to seal it from the inside...so the screws are my 'sealant'. lol

X-mas hopefully this will change.

Oh I'm also looking into gettin the OptiDrive 2500 for my sub. found someone on ebay who is selling a brand new one. booya! lol

I did trunk over the weekend. It turned out good. I built a false floor and simply mounted the kicker amps on top of the floor. I was going to build an enclosure but I like the way they looked mounted on the floor when it was raised 2.5 inches. I'll have some pics up later.....Thanks for all you help.