TR's in SC

Audie1

Hooah!
Just trying to figure out how many of us TR owners are in SC. It would be nice to one day meet some fellow TR Nuts and have some type of a function, if all were interested. I live in the Charleston Area. :)

Not in SC but right on the border. I'm about 20 miles from Pageland, about 35 from Cheraw. Get to Pageland quite often. There's a 1/8 mile track there too.

we need to get together........I know of a few in the CSRA. which includes just across the river from me in Ga.

Im in the Florence area ive been to Dorchester once i usually go to Darlington 1/4 or Greeleville 1/8

Im in lexington SC, not too many TR around here. Not that i see on the streets.

Kwell......so there are a few of us out there, albeit a ways from each other. Would be sweet if we all lived a lot closer though. I just wanted to see if there was a bunch of us in SC, and who was the closet to Charleston. That would be Turbomonte2 up in Myrtle Beach. Been down here since 95 and never went to Myrtle Beach, I gotta get out more often :eek: . Maybe we can all meet in MB (or where ever) sometime and get together, bring the wifes or what not. Don't know about you guys but my wife is really good about ordering me things for my GN off of my wish list. ;) Gotta love her. What are you guys thoughts on some type of get together? Maybe in the spring or whenever would be convenient for everyone...........Audie

I would be up for meeting.....I'm 2 1/2 hours form charlestown, 1 hour from columbia, 4 hours from Myrtle.....

My Wife...

Maybe we can all meet in MB (or where ever) sometime and get together, bring the wifes or what not. Don't know about you guys but my wife is really good about ordering me things for my GN off of my wish list. ;) Gotta love her.

is very good about ordering me to not buy anything more for my "money-pit GN". Basically, I'm in my "cars thing" alone--living out there precariously on-the-edge:eek:

I would 99% likely be doing a GN get-together solo--but would promise to not hit on anyone else's "other"...:biggrin: [plus, I'll be 69 this spring, so...;) ]

columbia would be fun....let it warm up a bit and meet at the vista. lots of nice skirts walking around there too:D

I'm just over the border in Charlotte, NC with an '89 Turbo Trans Am. I would be interested in meeting up if you do something in the Columbia area.

columbia

I'm down for columbia, there are 2 hooters locations there! (hint hint) :)

:( I can make Matthews in same 3hrs as is to Columbia--and have 4 Hooters to choose from between 5 :biggrin: & 35 minutes away...