Trenton, New Jersey Gun Buy Back

Dreamn4GN

Well it happened yesterday here in my shitty state of NJ. It only benefits the criminals, just like all these gun laws trying to be put in effect. It was all over the local news. OVER 700 illegal weapons turned in , In just 6 hours. Including Tec 9's, Uzi's and Full auto AK's. And 1 rocket launcher. This is exactly why they cannot restrict us law abiding citizens anymore then they already do in this state. NJ is trying to one up NY, with a 5 round mag limit and they want to pass a law that allows a psychiatrist to come to any registered gun owner( which is everyone in NJ) and give a psych evaluation to everyone under the roof of the house. LIke are you shitting me? I will NOT let anyone in my house, Or on my property for that matter.. If posting a photo wasnt such a pain in the ass Id show you the picture of the rocket launcher and the dumbfounded look of everyone around it , in the local paper. Oh yeah it was on the last page.. Go figure, They could honestly give a shit less

Remember what happened to the strong Russian's who stuck around when the Soviets came?

Remember what happened to the Jews who wouldn't leave the land they were born in by the middle of the last century?

Remember what happened to the Chinese shortly after?

The Cambodian's, and elsewhere since...?

They are giving you fair warning that they will enforce their communist ideals in that region.

The decision needs made whether to stay in the thick of it for the onslaught or find greener pastures than the garden state.

Trust me , I have plans on getting outta here and only being a visitor of this horrible state. But that does not happen in just a day. Im stuck here for now, I may sell everything before I let them take it

Trust me , I have plans on getting outta here and only being a visitor of this horrible state. But that does not happen in just a day. Im stuck here for now, I may sell everything before I let them take it
Or you sell them to someone real cheap until you have the ability to move and then they magically go back up for sale once you do move...just one state away this comment is coming from.

This is why registration works so well. They have a list of where to go pickup your guns.
Good luck getting my guns, their was a terrible boating accident and they were all lost at sea. With out a warrent their not coming in my house and if they do have a warrent their not coming in till my lawyer reads it.

The lyin lefties in Colorado, are leading the charge, and falling in lock step w/ NY and others..
The clown, Hickenlooper, is signing it today...Claims a 15 rd mag and an 8 rd shotgun limit will reduce gun violence...All because of the theater shooting?? Strange, the perp picked the only theater in the area, w/ a gun free rule. Yep, he'd not gotten away w/ it, with "only" 15 rd mags...The ignorance is astounding!:mad:

The lyin lefties in Colorado, are leading the charge, and falling in lock step w/ NY and others..
The clown, Hickenlooper, is signing it today...Claims a 15 rd mag and an 8 rd shotgun limit will reduce gun violence...All because of the theater shooting?? Strange, the perp picked the only theater in the area, w/ a gun free rule. Yep, he'd not gotten away w/ it, with "only" 15 rd mags...The ignorance is astounding!:mad:
8 round shotgun limit? Thats good because one cant do a great deal of damage with 8 rounds from a 12 gauge.:rolleyes:

Molon-Labe-United-Nations.jpg
come and take

Good luck getting my guns, their was a terrible boating accident and they were all lost at sea. With out a warrent their not coming in my house and if they do have a warrent their not coming in till my lawyer reads it.
you don't really think they will need warrants do you? MAYBE they'll just send in a drone!

This is how revolutions start. They are sooooooo smart!

I wonder what they would do if every single person went out with an assault rifle on their back and a gun on the hip?

Maybe they would wake up!

D

also from nj, the gun laws are extremely strict and as much as i support gun rights, i can see it being the way it is, i lived in texas for 2 years when i was in the army, i had 4 firearms a pistol 2 rifles and a 12 gage, you can go outside city limits and go shooting or carry for your own protection in your vehicle, its just the lifestyle that has always been that way so they dont see it as something bad. i got pulled over on a saturday morning on I 10 with all 4 weapons anout 1500 rounds and shells and 2 6 packs with my buddy, cop pulled me over for no front plate, he asled me if i had guns i said yes he ran all the serial numbers and said have a nice day.

considering the population difference on the east coast and how condensed we are, you cant trust most people to carry weapons here, the people that choose to do bad outnumber the people who carry for the right reason. i think it should be easier for people with a proper backround check, former cop, or military to obtain a permit easier. where is there to go shooting in nj? theres a couple rod and gun clubs and 2-3 skeet shooting areas, you dont want people shooting off in the forest somewhere in some ones backyard, theres really just not the space for it.