Transmission stuck in lock up. Electric problem.

My car has been running flawlessly since that incident. I honestly don't know how the AC could effect the trans lockup but it did. I think you should call or pm Dave Husek. He will tell you what's up with your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'll do that. So wait what did you end up doing??

Not turning the AC on since then. I have been to the drags twice and the trannys working great! Knock on wood.
045b9e61d9cdedfd5fe422c26b45665d.jpg

Not turning the AC on since then. I have been to the drags twice and the trannys working great! Knock on wood.
045b9e61d9cdedfd5fe422c26b45665d.jpg

Well good luck to you. I'm keep at. But if all else fails than I'm going with the vac switch. It supposed to be better anyway.

Dave is the best. He always answers his phone and knows his S*** I can give you his number if you want. He honestly likes helping people.

Dave is the best. He always answers his phone and knows his S*** I can give you his number if you want. He honestly likes helping people.

Yeah sure. Oh look at this link tell me what you think.

That is slick!! I can't think of any good reason not to go with that. Especially since you're having trouble. I think I would want to know what the root cause of the problem first tho. I'm going to stop by my tranny builder and see what he thinks.

That is slick!! I can't think of any good reason not to go with that. Especially since you're having trouble. I think I would want to know what the root cause of the problem first tho. I'm going to stop by my tranny builder and see what he thinks.

Yeah that's my thing you said it. The root cause. It's going to bug the f%#k out of me. Lol. But thanks. If you find anything good out let me know. I'll do the same.