trade my clean T for a 10 sec GN

was I too far away or was there something you didn't like?Car is on craigslist in Denver for $17,500.

was I too far away or was there something you didn't like?Car is on craigslist in Denver for $17,500.

i like yours but you are awefully far away and i want a car with a/c and heat. also want a 2004r. yours is too much of a race car for me. i want something similar to mine, but a GN

dsc00299fq0.jpg

dsc00312dk1.jpg

If I didn't have some major things going on right now I would buy it. I really like the color.

Good Luck.

Why don't you pawn about 6 of the cars you have listed.
Buy a GN and have 2 .....;)

Why don't you pawn about 6 of the cars you have listed.
Buy a GN and have 2 .....;)

i think i just might! a few of them are going bye bye.... should give me plenty of doe to buy a nice gn. already got my eye on one.... Yours!.... haha just kidding. there's one in jersey i may pick up. it's a great deal low mile car that runs 11.20s. not molested either.

I don't know where you are located?
There is a very slick 87 hardtop here in town.
100k mi. Looks like 10K, almost bought it myself.
100% virgin. is what I liked about it Lazar straight.
You could eat of off the engine.

I don't know where you are located?
There is a very slick 87 hardtop here in town.
100k mi. Looks like 10K, almost bought it myself.
100% virgin. is what I liked about it Lazar straight.
You could eat of off the engine.

i'm in philly. just takin my time. might buy a gn if the right one comes up for sale.

ok so i've had quite a few phone calls recently, all guys from pretty far away. 3 say they want the car. i don't want there to be any surprises so i'm gonna post pics of the imperfections on the paint. here we go:

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

That's about it. Everything else is cherry. thanks.