Trade my 98 Mustang GT 4 GN

im still interested in trading for a nice Turbo Regal.....i recently added the 13inch bullitt/cobra brake upgrade.

Could you send some pics to nyr386@aol.com i have a 73k daily driver GN with new paint, suspension and a bunch of other stuff i might be willing to part with

Please, be careful about buying from 87gninpa (aka Shawn Walinsky).

He has not been 100% truthful with his stories.

He recently posted that he had a problem with how the car sits after he did the front suspension.

I believe he is trying to unload it.

Shawn, (87gninpa) send me my money back....

Ernest

I am updating this thread to report that Shawn Wallinsky a.k.a. 87gninpa has refunded my money for the coil packs.

I thank him for doing the right thing. I would also like to thank everyone else on this forum that supported me.

Thanks,
Ernest

:)

Interested in a really Nice Foxbody?

I have a really nice Foxbody if you're interested in trading..."

It's on here. It's the 1990 Mustang Convertible with Nitrous. You can see it at the link below- Let me know what you think....

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100021828.html

Also, I can send you more pics if you'd like. My Fox Vert is really nice and has a lot into it. Plus it's in great condition. My mirrors work. Cruise Control works- etc

I have a lot of money into this car,
Please let me know either way if you'd be interested. Mike 813 431-2519 or e-mail me at michael.velez@verizonwireless.com

I think you guys are confused. That first guy last posted almost a year ago. I hope he was able to unload it by now. He sent me pics way back. It was a nice car but it was a theft recovery.