Track Rental in Bradenton with The F-Body Club

JD,
When is this rental? How much and any spots left ?
I skimmed thu the original post.. But didnt spend much time on it...

hay louie as far as i know the event is full but my want to contact blackshoebox he may have more info???

Louie L. said:
JD,
When is this rental? How much and any spots left ?
I skimmed thu the original post.. But didnt spend much time on it...

Louie, the rental is Sat. December 17th from 4-9 PM.... It is full but you never know somebody could cancel at the last moment and that would leave a spot open... My brother Alex (blackshoebox) is at a Wedding this weekend, but I will mention this to him and see what he says...

CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is going to be a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :biggrin:

HighPSI said:
Please keep me in mind if any openings come up.

As of now, everything has been spoken for down to the substitute cars.

If someone here cannot make it, let him know. If you switch to race...........just when you get there, use the name of the person you are racing in place of.

The track already has the list of those who paid and are going, so if you are going to replace a car on the list........please use that person's name the track has. Confusion at the gate is a PITA. The only cars allowed in to race (who will get a tech card) are those drivers name the track has.

If you hear of ANY cancelations let me know. I will need at least a day's notice. Thanks for clearing it up, now I won't drive 3 1/2 hours in hopes of a cancelation.

I only posted this on 2 boards, but your Buick contact I had on the phone within minutes and well..............I had no numbers except for one Buick. Trust me I was on the phone calling all over FL asking people to mass email their members SCFBA and post on other forums LS1tech- PBFbody as well as calling people to spread the word to who they knew.

Sorry, I had to run to Moroso and meet some of the waiting caravan cars!

It was nuts, but hang in there I am still trying to get us a Jan/Feb date if possible :D

Your contact notified most of us. I was at Bradenton (in the rain) when I got word of the cancelation. Let me know if you have an opening next time. Since the opening I was going to use this time probably won't be available next time.

I am hoping for a Jan date.....Feb is will work too.

I will let you guys know when I know something by tomorrow. :)

Any Word Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Looking Forward Tu This Event!! :d :d :d :d

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

AWESOME WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance we can combine this with the proposed 22nd race at Gainesville? If not, then this wil kill the Gainesville race.