Track night Saturday Dec. 27!!

Yeah, that way you can get your 11 second run before BADDGUY6 gets his! :D

Just kidding, Guy! Good luck tonite, I'll try to make it down a little later. We'll be at Derek's shop laser cutting some reflective yellow number decals for Geoff's car :eek: :D

Have to go to a dinner tonight. :rolleyes:

If the weather is ugly in town, it might be nice and empty at the track!:cool:

There's always next month if not........

Weather report

It said that it's gonna snow hawaiian style this weekend if you know what i mean.;)

Re: Weather report

Originally posted by gokada
It said that it's gonna snow hawaiian style this weekend if you know what i mean.;)

Uh Oh... Snow flurries

weather idea

Hey guys,
I was planning to go down to the tracks tonite but, I was thinking.......If it decides to snow at the track than maybe we can meet for dinner or something like that. I dont know, just an idea. BTW, How much longer are Clayton and Clara going to be on Oahu?
Derek:cool:

P.S. The weather down in Ewa looks great right now (9:30AM) but, I guess you never know.

Looks like the weather is holding off until tonight. Geoff and his crew should be there early. Most of us was there last night will be there also. I think Clatyon and Carla will be here until the 4th.

No 11's for me. My license plate frame is going to have to wait

Guy ALMOST did it: 12.01@11?MPH...

I had some popping (ignition, coil pack, wires??) & transmission issues (threw a governor spring again, I think). :(

No 11's for Geoff or Guy (Guy came close with a 12.01, congrats Guy!) Jackson got a pump gas 11.93 :eek:

I never saw the Buick guys get their cars back in street trim as quickly as they did tonite! Perhaps the lightning strike less than 1/4 mile away had something to do with it... :D

Because the storm hit so suddenly, I didn't get a chance to say goodbye/thanks to all who helped us, or wish everybody a Happy New Year, so here it is: Thanks, and Happy New Year, everyone!

I agree! I've never seen tires swap faster then when I watch NASCAR! All in all, I had a great time watching you guys and if it weren't for the rain, I think Guy would've gotten banned. Congrats Guy on your times. BTW you noticed how Guy was smileing after his runs. He thought the lightning was someone takeing pictures of him. That's why after every strike he was going CHEEZE!:D

Thanks everyone!!!

Originally posted by gokada
I agree! I've never seen tires swap faster then when I watch NASCAR! All in all, I had a great time watching you guys and if it weren't for the rain, I think Guy would've gotten banned. Congrats Guy on your times. BTW you noticed how Guy was smileing after his runs. He thought the lightning was someone takeing pictures of him. That's why after every strike he was going CHEEZE!:D
You mean no one "was" taking my picture?:eek: :(

Thanks everyone for helping me this past weekend. Charlie (intercooler install, jack, & gas) Greg & Geoff for getting my gas. Clayton (tuning) Jackson for my Yellow time slips:mad: :p And especially gokada for being my pit crew. (tuning/ burn out guidance & tire changer) And the use of his slicks. (How was my burn outs?):D And his "Secret Parts";) (even though he forgot one at home:rolleyes: )

Also I don't think NASCAR would forget to remove a spacer.:rolleyes:LOL:p

Guy

Congratulations on the good runs guys! Wish I could have been there too. I had a lot of fun watching everyone run around saturday night trying to get Guy in the 11's!