Track night in December?

Geoff87

Administrator
Staff member
How about Friday Dec 20? :)

Clayton will be here from the 14th until the 27th......

I'll be on vacation in Canada

Nah, But I start my vacation on the 20th till the 6th.:) I'll be there.

Just since it's less than a week away until the 20th, is anyone else going ont he 20th??? I just moved this weekend and pretty exhausted, but I should be ready to bolt on the slicks for this Friday. I figure it's time for a few more 'tuning' runs. Oh, and just for information, I 'may' be transferring from Feb. to August then coming back to the island for a few years. But that's still up in the air.

Derrick

Hi guys, we're here and are excited to see you guys again on Friday. I brought my laptop so we can check our email or check the board but it only connects @ 24kbps so we won't be checking too often. :(

I have Geoff's phone # so I'll make contact with him today.

Otherwise, see ya on Friday.

Originally posted by c&cgn
Hi guys, we're here and are excited to see you guys again on Friday. I brought my laptop so we can check our email or check the board but it only connects @ 24kbps so we won't be checking too often. :(

I have Geoff's phone # so I'll make contact with him today.

Otherwise, see ya on Friday.
Hi Clayton & Carla,
You have everyones phone# http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=61565&referrerid=795
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.:) Hopefully I get my new turbo by Friday. So you can help me tune.

Guy

My "pit crew" (Tommy) will be bringing a jack, table, tools, slicks, gas cans, cooler, mini-bike, etc... :D

Originally posted by c&cgn
Geoff told me about your new TE44. Good choice :D

You better bring your slicks and race gas!! That baby should be going 12's in no time :D
12s :D I hope so.:cool: I'll be installing the "secret part" ;) tomorrow. How long do I have to break in the turbo?

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
I'll be installing the "secret part" ;) tomorrow.

Again? Allways installing secret parts :eek:

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
How long do I have to break in the turbo?

Nope no break in needed. 26lbs of boost should be good :D

Well, I'm going to try and be there around 6:30 or so. BUT, I have bad news on my part too. I don't know if I'm going to bring the GN or not. It looks like I blew out the front seal of the intake manifold again spewing oil all over the top of the timing chain cover and a nice puddle under the car. I've been too busy the past week cleaning up my old house before the landlord inspects Friday (tomorrow) to really investigate it.

And to make it worse, it pretty much looks like I'll be leaving the island in January until sometime in August or so. I'm transferring to San Diego until the boat I'm going to comes here around August. It's gonna be tuff. All my stuff will stay here with the family. Which means I need to start getting the car ready for it's "storage" and make it pretty impossible to steal the car. I'm going to chain the damn frame to the car port, take out the battery, disconnect some discrete wires here and there. And probably put a program in the FAST unit that won't fire up the car. I moved from the 2nd highest car theft area on island the the highest theft area. :mad: F*CKING car thieves!!!! I still don't know what I'm going to do with the R1. I'm thinking about 10 HEAVY chains securing it to different 'permanent' structures.

But I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. I don't want to race with this oil leak, but this may be the last chance I get until August/September time. What to do, what to do..... :rolleyes:

Derrick