Track footage of my stock short block iron headed E85 fueled T-type

Blevins

The track wasn't great today by any means but i was happy for the first outing! Stock fuel lines and 80lb injectors can go far with a little pressure :) I'll be throwing a 214-214 DLS roller in it very soon and maybe some 120s to go with it. Like to see how far this little stock short block will go on E85!

Wow that's great! What are you running for engine management? Damn I wish we had E85 here.

Just a very basic tune thanks to Eric and Bob Bailey for the powerlogger and chip services. I'm beginning to think when the new cam goes in the car the car is going to have more people thinking E85...

So is that you or Blevins driving the car?

Blevins....we work together....it was my car about 2 months ago....I have a staged Buick that looks just like it....combo is stock short block...small flat tappet...champion irons and intake...precision 67/66...23-25 pounds...should have went 6.50s at 105....we were fighting tranny and hooking problems....first day of season...more to come....lol...best short was 1.49

Yeah Brian/Nakamichiman worked the camera and water box all day lol :p I do all the tuning as that's what i do for a living..... And i must say with what Eric and Bob are doing with the stock ECU and chips these days is amazing for these cars! Makes my job tuning this car too easy!

Maybe unrelated... But, you seem to have the most well behaved sun visors I've ever seen in a TR. Even moreso in a t top car.
Mine would probably have swung back and whacked me in the face going so fast... :)

Impressive run btw.

Blevins is going to be on water box duty and filming when my stage car goes to the track....lol...we have a lot of fun with our Buicks...try and help each other out as much as possible....

Maybe unrelated... But, you seem to have the most well behaved sun visors I've ever seen in a TR. Even moreso in a t top car.
Mine would probably have swung back and whacked me in the face going so fast... :)

Impressive run btw.
Car has 62k original miles and even original paint. Has been well taken care of. I don't think its seen much outdoor life in many years... If i get smacked in the face with a sun visor it'll be replaced ASAP lol

Thanks TT/Ameasap! And good luck to you sir at the track! Take video and keep us posted up!

No that was opening day at our local track. I drove it there and home. Nearest 1/4 track is about a 2 hr drive. Ill probably trailer it down to save my tires when i install the DLS camshaft and run it sometime this year maybe fairly soon it all depends on what i have going on.

Sweet6 what did ur car go in the 8th on its 10.57 pass thats in your signature?

I think 6.7X ish I can pull the time slip and look.

On a 10.80 pass I was 6.93 in the 1/8.