Track day Oct. 18th Montgomery AL

Skillet

With two Ss
I've been to this the last couple of years. It's a lot of fun. You can get as many runs as you can stand. The price might seem a bit steep but think back to all the times you spent $10-$20 to TnT on a un prepped track with huge lines. PM me if you want a physical address to send a money order to.

Here it is guys/gals. We have reserved the 1/4 mile track at MMP (Montgomery Motorsports Park in Montgomery, Al) on October 18th. Hours will be 9a.m. to 5 p.m. Track will be prepped the entire 1/4 mile. Open slots are limited to 65 racers.

Cost is $65 per driver, $10 for spectators. We need payment for the racers by August 22nd. Car show area is no additional cost over the spectator fee.

You can paypal me at lfulmer393@cableone.net. Please include an addtional 3% when using paypal.

Please include your screenname with your payments. I will need this info so that I can mark you as paid here on the site and on my roster I will have at the gate.

Remember this is open to everyone. I don't want hear my car is not fast enough or that you don't have any experience on the track. This is a perfect time to learn to race or just to come down and have fun. We will have cars ranging from 8 seconds to 16 seconds. Race fuel will be available and concession stands will be open. If you want to bring a grill and cook your own food that is fine too. Hope to see everyone there. I promise you will have a great time