TR-6 Ignition (Bailey engineering)

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
Howdy guys and gals

Here is some more pics and a short video of the prototype ignition module at work. This unit currently sports the 6 ls coils and the High Boost perfect fit plug wires ( board vendor here made them custom fit).

Sorry about the poor quality of the video.......

pics

Attachments

• IMG_1254 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1254 (Medium).JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1255 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1255 (Medium).JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1256 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1256 (Medium).JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1258 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1258 (Medium).JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1259 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1259 (Medium).JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1257 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1257 (Medium).JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 236
Thanks for posting and the update.... i cannot wait til this hits the market... Great Job Bob!!!

aaron

So Far the unit has been great. I currently have the plugs gapped @ 45 and the thing pulls like a mofo @ 16-17 psi in the street. The local race track has recently changed hands so the weekend open has been spotty along with the weather..........

Have a question about the coils..... Is the mounting something that has been designed or the coils come that way? I guess what I am trying to say is that, if I purchase the kit, can I get the same coil setup or where to buy?

The wastespark coilpack bolts directly to the top of the unit. No brackets or anything required.

The bracket for individual coils is in the works, I should have info on that in a couple days. It will be for the LS2 coils, 12573190.

Bob

bob,

im sure this question was going to come up at some point...

being this is an ignition module, whats the life expectancy on it? i know its going to be built better then the stock type junk thats out now, but id hate for the coil pack to have a miss thus overloading the module and taking that out with it. Im guessing there are things in place to counter act this?